Bombers @ Lewis Ward's 47 yard missed FG Pre-game Thread

BBlink

1 hour ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Matty vs Dom.  Gonna be interesting.  I still got no tv out here by the beaches though.... looks like another evening of Irving and Brown

Just thought I'd mention it for others on here too...TSN now offers per-day rates ($4.99 + tax), for access to their channels, so you could use that, provided you have an internet connection.

Ottawa has beaten Calgary and Saskatchewan.  In previous years that would be seen as a power move.  This year...it's surprising based on Ottawa's offseason, but isn't  as big of an achievement based on Calgary and Saskatchewan's play so far.

We are surely Ottawa's biggest test so far.  Whereas I don't feel like they are ours.  That said, it will be an interesting game.  They are a solid team.

Does anyone want to make guesses on the FG length that Ward will miss tomorrow?

Edited by BBlink

👁‍🗨The Bombers are travelling to Ottawa as four-point underdogs. Because of home field for Ottawa?

Expect high dosages of pressure from the Bombers, led by Jackson Jeffcoat who has a remarkable 13 pressures through two games, according to Derek Taylor.

The Bombers have faced two experienced QBs so far. Not so much with Davis. Even with Bighill out, now would be a good time to let loose.

10 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

👁‍🗨The Bombers are travelling to Ottawa as four-point underdogs. Because of home field for Ottawa?

Expect high dosages of pressure from the Bombers, led by Jackson Jeffcoat who has a remarkable 13 pressures through two games, according to Derek Taylor.

The Bombers have faced two experienced QBs so far. Not so much with Davis. Even with Bighill out, now would be a good time to let loose.

Dom has worked with MOS and the Bombers though and has some insight there.... 

13 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

It doesn't mean Temple won't see time on WIL. They rotate players on D.

Hope so. I guess I still have PTSD from watching the likes of fellow Canadian LB's Neil McKinlay, Pierre Luc-Labbe, and Sam Hurl get run over throughout the years.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

7 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Likewise for the Coaching staff of the Bombers on Davis..

For me though the difference may be that MOS is still working with Nichols which Dom knows lots about all ready,  as well how much he knows how the bomber defence operate.....  so I wonder how much new stuff Dom is learning and working on with Campbell and his crew.  A couple unknown plays from Dom could be the difference in the game.   I hope it's a great game and is named the game of the week.... with the Bombers winning of course. 

25 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Hope so. I guess I still have PTSD from watching the likes of fellow Canadian LB's Neil McKinlay, Pierre Luc-Labbe, and Sam Hurl get run over throughout the years.

yes, that was painful to watch Jessie Lumsden have a career game running over a hapless McKinlay...so frustrating.

2 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

yes, that was painful to watch Jessie Lumsden have a career game running over a hapless McKinlay...so frustrating.

memorable game that was. What did he get two hundred yards rushing?

Edited by Mark F

14 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Matty vs Dom.  Gonna be interesting.  I still got no tv out here by the beaches though.... looks like another evening of Irving and Brown

if you have a cell phone and reception you can watch on TSN live in the app. Might want to just make sure you have enough data.

Edited by Gotmilt