Around The NHL 2019/2020

Purely a Moose move, it doesn't make a ton of sense to me like future wise.. But i wonder if they feel Berdin is being overplayed... And this is a move purely for the Moose and they want Comrie to be the long term tender for the Moose while a cheap vet or Berdin comes in and plays 13 games a year backing up Helle.. Or they feel Comrie still can.. I dunno. 

Its a good depth move that doesn't make much sense since Comrie has shown now in multiple nhl games hes not good enough.

Helle Bro Comrie Berdin... Umm. Uhhh. Ya. Outhouse? Is that his name? Who else? 

Comrie gonna get an nhl paycheck for a few weeks and then hes waived. For depth purposes we should all hope he clears. But personally i think his sample size is big enough that hes an AHL goalie

Edited by Goalie

4 hours ago, Goalie said:

Purely a Moose move, it doesn't make a ton of sense to me like future wise.. But i wonder if they feel Berdin is being overplayed... And this is a move purely for the Moose and they want Comrie to be the long term tender for the Moose while a cheap vet or Berdin comes in and plays 13 games a year backing up Helle.. Or they feel Comrie still can.. I dunno. 

Its a good depth move that doesn't make much sense since Comrie has shown now in multiple nhl games hes not good enough.

Helle Bro Comrie Berdin... Umm. Uhhh. Ya. Outhouse? Is that his name? Who else? 

Comrie gonna get an nhl paycheck for a few weeks and then hes waived. For depth purposes we should all hope he clears. But personally i think his sample size is big enough that hes an AHL goalie

Almost surely the intention is to back up On the Moose.  Apparently Comrie is a really great locker room guy and loves it here.  If they didn’t bring him back they’d have to probably make a trade for a legit AHL goalie. 

they still have to get him through waivers to get him to the moose though. I wonder if they will hve to send something to Detroit to keep them from claiming him back.