Around The NHL 2019/2020

21 hours ago, bb1 said:

That doesn't seem to steep compared to what we have on our blueline right now. Am i missing something? Is Honka asking for the moon? Well too late now....i trust Chevy but there is no way we last with this defense, if Morrissey goes down for any period of time we don't have a hope...

Thats a weird way to spell Hellebuyck. 

9 minutes ago, Brandon said:

The club really doesn't have much in the way for trading pieces.   Do they want to give up on Roslovic?    Maybe Buff comes back healthy and wants out and we can off load him?

No way you offload Roslo 

maybe Appleton and a pick

30 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

So, you give away assets to have him for less than a season just to see him hit the open market...? That's a lousy idea.

Wow - you’re on a roll this week...

Hamonic has family in Winnipeg - you would trade for him for a cup run this year and then sign him long term to replace Buff

9 hours ago, Floyd said:

Wow - you’re on a roll this week...

Hamonic has family in Winnipeg - you would trade for him for a cup run this year and then sign him long term to replace Buff

Ah, ever the class act you are taking underhanded swipes.

And yes, Hamonic is without a doubt the missing piece this team needs to win a championship.

Image result for LOL gif"

I’d assume they have interest in hamonic (they inquired about Honka).  Easy deadline deal for a pick. Conditional on re-signing.  If they want too much you wait til off season if you really want him.  

Jets should have tons of cap space with Buff suspended and Little on IR. But I doubt they want to give up much at the deadline this year. 

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I’d assume they have interest in hamonic (they inquired about Honka).  Easy deadline deal for a pick. Conditional on re-signing.  If they want too much you wait til off season if you really want him.  

Jets should have tons of cap space with Buff suspended and Little on IR. But I doubt they want to give up much at the deadline this year. 

Yep, if the Jets make the playoffs it will totally be "with the team that brought you" sort of run. 

5 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Yeah but with the NHLPA stepping in about Buff theres no guarantee he wont get this year salary.

3 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Ah, ever the class act you are taking underhanded swipes.

And yes, Hamonic is without a doubt the missing piece this team needs to win a championship.

Image result for LOL gif"

Nice to see you’ve written off the season...

Hamonic is 100% what’s missing

1 minute ago, Floyd said:

Nice to see you’ve written off the season...

Hamonic is 100% what’s missing

Nice to see you make dumb, thoughtless, presumptuous comments. Don't be obtuse.

And how in the world is Hamonic going to put the Jets over the top to, as you so aptly put it, go on a championship run? Please expand on your views.

20 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Nice gaslighting.

You may want to at least conduct an open source search before incorrectly using a word next time. Just sayin'.

But hey, at least you've managed to explain how a pending UFA, mid-tier blue liner will make the Jets a contender, instead of getting defensive and playing the victim card. Oh, wait...

3 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

You may want to at least conduct an open source search before incorrectly using a word next time. Just sayin'.

But hey, at least you've managed to explain how a pending UFA, mid-tier blue liner will make the Jets a contender, instead of getting defensive and playing the victim card. Oh, wait...

No one's defensive.  You just seem to be sitting at your keyboard itching for a fight and projecting...  that is pretty much the definition of gaslighting.

Travis Hamonic... mid-tier... haha okay