Around The NHL 2019/2020

On 2019-11-15 at 9:59 AM, HardCoreBlue said:

What buffers the blow anytime the Jets lose so far is seeing the current headlines come up on my feed "what's wrong with the Leafs?'. Ahhh. 

Now certain scribes are calling for Babcock's firing. Ahhhhhh. Yea that's the problem. Keep it coming please.

52 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Ex Moose v1 goalie. Always thought he was overrated and to think Vancouver thought he was better then Luongo who also over rated. Probably helped that the Jets v2 always beat him.

He was very good. Hes just fallen off a cliff recently

2 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Oh, boy, that's a surprise. I really, really am. 

Didn't he sign a 10 year, $100 million contract? I mean, the Leafs can afford it but they're nutty. He's going go to another team in the East and beat the Leafs in the second round and eventually the Stanley Cup. I hope he parades that cup down Yonge. 

2 minutes ago, JCon said:

Oh, boy, that's a surprise. I really, really am. 

Didn't he sign a 10 year, $100 million contract? I mean, the Leafs can afford it but they're nutty. He's going go to another team in the East and beat the Leafs in the second round and eventually the Stanley Cup. I hope he parades that cup down Yonge. 

Dubas trying to deflect from all those shitty contracts he handed out.

Babcock signed an eight-year, $50M contract in 2015. So, I believe this was his fifth year of that contract.

This is a very short-sighted and seemingly transparent move by the GM, IMO. He and Keefe were both with the Marlies for some time.

1 minute ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Dubas trying to deflect from all those shitty contracts he handed out.

Babcock signed an eight-year, $50M contract in 2015. So, I believe this was his fifth year of that contract.

This is a very short-sighted and seemingly transparent move by the GM, IMO. He and Keefe were both with the Marlies for some time.

Thanks, I thought it was some bigger.