Around The NHL 2019/2020

• 2 weeks later...

Kuznetsov said he had visited a friend’s hotel room in Vegas and, upon seeing women he didn’t know and 'an unclear substance on the table', he left

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/ice-hockey-russias-kuznetsov-gets-four-year-iihf-ban-after-cocaine-test

He can still play in the NHL this year. WTF!

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

On 2019-08-23 at 1:04 PM, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Kuznetsov said he had visited a friend’s hotel room in Vegas and, upon seeing women he didn’t know and 'an unclear substance on the table', he left

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/ice-hockey-russias-kuznetsov-gets-four-year-iihf-ban-after-cocaine-test

He can still play in the NHL this year. WTF!

You'd be surprised to learn how many young millionaires do cocaine. PS: its not a performance enhancing drug. Should NHL send him to rehab? Yup. Suspension? U do that and over 50 percent of the players in the league go with him

14 minutes ago, Goalie said:

You think hes dealt? Nah. Hes just not your average nhl personality

I'm not comparing the 2 but it getting closer to camp and with no deal in sight he might just decide after consulting with his agent that this might help things along, I've said all along that a bridge deal might be the option for the Jets but not for Laine, I like the kid and hope that he reaches his potential as a Jet but anybody can be dealt.

14 minutes ago, Floyd said:

I found 4 notables. Skyler McKenzie(the next Tanev), Vesa, CJ Seuss. & Ville Heinola.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

16 hours ago, Floyd said:

Skyler McKenzie is the next Petan, CJ Seuss is the next Appleton but Heinola is the next Morrisey... 

My worry is Vesa is the next Pulujarvi...

Vesa has a very good defensive game. I dont expect him to light it up this season but.. Maybe similar to K Con his 1st season, sticks, demoted, comes back strong. Kids young tho. Puljus main issue is a hip or knee thing.. Vesa is healthy

Edited by Goalie