Week 3 Takeaways.

Zontar

Bombers then Eskimos are supplanting Calgary as class of the West.

Are Lions getting closer.... or just more of the same.

CAL won but they ain't what they used to be.

After crapping out on Jennings and Bridge last year TSN has found a new product to promote and it's Cody Fajardo....until Dom Davis plays again.

HAM is just fine, thanks .

TOR and Montreal declared disaster areas.

4 hours ago, Zontar said:

After crapping out on Jennings and Bridge last year TSN has found a new product to promote and it's Cody Fajardo....until Dom Davis plays again.

Image result for no lies detected

If BC can establish a run game...which they finally seem to be doing, then they will start to win..i truly see BC and Sask battling for 4th, even with average QB play I don't see Sask defense carrying them to wins this year...highly overated based on previous reputation with C. Jones pulling the strings..Lost to ham who had an off game...got lit up by Dom Davis....the Argo game doesn't count for anything cause they are gawd awful...lets see what they do against Cgy and back to back vs BC then the Hammer again...I bet they are looking up at a 1-6 record after that

6 hours ago, Zontar said:

1. Winnipeg not the flashiest way to be 2-0 but beating Edmonton this week defaults them in to first in the power rankings, solid everywhere but definitely room for improvement which should be a good sign of things to come.

2. Hamilton I think they're legit, hopefully the west can knock them down a peg or two though.

3. Edmonton didn't play a bad game in Winnipeg but couldn't get into the endzone. Lots of yards but nothing to show for it. Will have to improve in the red zone on both sides of the ball.

4. Calgary Impressive comeback but they definitely have fallen off a bit. We'll see if BLM is back this week but he was not very good again this week. Where do they keep finding these QBs?

5. Ottawa 2 great games for them, definitely will not be an easy week for the Bombers, gotta get to Davis early and throw off their timing or we could see another big week in terms of yardage.

6. B.C way better this week but what an epic collapse

7. Sask I really hope Fajardo is who we think he is when he faces a real defence but he might be legit...

8. Montreal Terrible, Kavis Reed somehow still has a job.

9. Toronto actually played a pretty good second half but what a disaster. Terrible decisions by Chamblin, both lines just getting getting destroyed.

That defence is horrible.

Edited by Gotmilt

11 minutes ago, Gotmilt said:

Winnipeg not the flashiest way to be 2-0 but beating Edmonton this week defaults them in to first in the power rankings, solid everywhere but definitely room for improvement which should be a good sign of things to come.

Edmonton didn't play a bad game in Winnipeg but couldn't get into the endzone. Lots of yards but nothing to show for it. Will have to improve in the red zone on both sides of the ball.

Calgary Impressive comeback but they definitely have fallen off a bit. We'll see if BLM is back this week but he was not very good again this week. Where do they keep finding these QBs?

Toronto actually played a pretty good second half but what a disaster. Terrible decisions by Chamblin, both lines just getting getting destroyed.

That defence is horrible.

Sask I really hope Fajardo is who we think he is when he faces a real defence but he might be legit...

B.C way better this week but what an epic collapse

Hamilton I think they're legit, hopefully the west can knock them down a peg or two though.

Montreal Terrible, Kavis Reed somehow still has a job.

is this a Power Ranking.....? Or just a random list?

20 minutes ago, Yourface said:

Winnipeg solid everywhere except QB play

yeah 3 passing td's last game, terrible performance. Big passing plays to taken away, one a hold and the other PI takes almost 100 yards off the board.

Love when a random poster joins just to bash the QB but hasn't proven they know anything about football.

Great play - Calgary’s ST kickoff to regain the ball. Well executed kick, great forward control an finally...possession. Doesn’t happen often, but it sure did make a difference.

Momentum killer - B.C. driving the field at the end of the staff, and instead of taking a sure 3 points..decide to try to get more..and failed.

Cody’s changed from Fa’yard’o, in his first outing, to Fa’yards’o in his next 2. But I’d still be nervous if I was relying on performances like that going forward.

Edmonton- lots and lots of yards! 

Winnipeg - lots of big plays, leading to Victory formation. 

Can’t say anything nice about Montreal and Toronto, so...

We’ll just keep our eyes on Hamilton (ha, they play Montreal again) and Saskatchewan (Calgary) to see who can keep up the pace.

Will Brandon Banks’ 40 points per game statement look as good against other opponents?

Can Cody read an actual secondary’s game or will he revert back to short yardage QBing?

The Stamps have picked up former #Bombers DB Abu Conteh    

Dom, da Dom Dom dah - the Bombers visit Ottawa..I’m patiently waiting.

B.C. -  Only one team emerges winless, and those are not the initials of the losing team.

Calgary....well, won....but still question marks
BC lost....suspect that the Lions are going to play well enough in a lot of games....to lose
Sask.....TSN darlin's, but we shall see..
Bombers....didn't bring the A game in some aspects but still beat a good team
Hamilton.....solid team ...but fattening up on the dregs, so far
Ottawa....is the Dom, the real deal or not....better be as their D is shaky
Montreal....merely awful
Toronto....simply trying to reach that level...and failing miserably

Chamblin will be replaced by Popp before Labour Day...  

BLM playing hurt... Vernon Adams playing confused...  injury saves Franklin from losing his starting gig...

MLB is an important position... ask Richie Hall... not sure why half the league doesn't seem to feel that way

Reilly must be under a lot of pressure with that $700k and a ham'n'egger defence - but I remember BC going 0-6 and then winning the GC...  I'm not writing them off

Hammie starting to roll - congratulations on securing first place in the east

I do think Fajardo is a legit starter - I just never realized he's the second coming of Jesus...  thanks riderville for clearing that up

Bombers about to start ballhawking... you can see it coming

I don't remember this many bad teams in the CFL for a long time...

2 hours ago, Floyd said:

Chamblin will be replaced by Popp before Labour Day...  

BLM playing hurt... Vernon Adams playing confused...  injury saves Franklin from losing his starting gig...

MLB is an important position... ask Richie Hall... not sure why half the league doesn't seem to feel that way

Reilly must be under a lot of pressure with that $700k and a ham'n'egger defence - but I remember BC going 0-6 and then winning the GC...  I'm not writing them off

Hammie starting to roll - congratulations on securing first place in the east

I do think Fajardo is a legit starter - I just never realized he's the second coming of Jesus...  thanks riderville for clearing that up

Bombers about to start ballhawking... you can see it coming

I don't remember this many bad teams in the CFL for a long time...

Maybe once they sit Fenner.

I guess that's what happens when almost half of the whole league turns over every year...

Edited by Gotmilt

My takeaway

TSN direct cacks out a bit more than it should, I got the spinning  circle of dots, in the Rider Argo game, quite a bit towards the end of the game.

Not my internet tubes, which are fine.

Lame.

Edited by Mark F

38 minutes ago, Mark F said:

My takeaway

TSN direct cacks out a bit more than it should, I got the spinning  circle of dots, in the Rider Argo game, quite a bit towards the end of the game.

Not my internet tubes, which are fine.

Lame.

I had that problem last year. Also had some weird jumpiness to the video feed at times. Lame considering the price.

8 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

apt analogy as I think that fielding Geena Davis, Rosie O'Donnell and Madonna would actually improve the Argos.  Especially with Tom Hanks chugging booze and yelling at everyone from the bench.

There's no crying in football!