GDT: Argos @ 'Riders

Just now, gcn11 said:

I would suspect that Toronto's defence cannot possibly play as poorly as they have the last couple of games. You really think it was your offence that was the kill shot against them? LMAO....The Toronto defence was literally stumbling and bumbling around and didn't even know what their assignments were. You could see them trying to figure it our pre-snap on a ton of their plays. Fajardo took advantage of a defence that was so assignment poor that their were missed coverages on virtually every play. In all honesty, I think we would have hung 70 points on that D.

I am not hyping our offense up at all.  Just mentioning a far superior one like yours should have no problem inflicting far more damage. I humbly await

3 minutes ago, gcn11 said:

I would suspect that Toronto's defence cannot possibly play as poorly as they have the last couple of games. You really think it was your offence that was the kill shot against them? LMAO....The Toronto defence was literally stumbling and bumbling around and didn't even know what their assignments were. You could see them trying to figure it our pre-snap on a ton of their plays. Fajardo took advantage of a defence that was so assignment poor that their were missed coverages on virtually every play. In all honesty, I think we would have hung 70 points on that D.

I would imagine by week 5 or 6 they will at least know their playbook.

The Argos can't help but play better on defence. They didn't look like they even knew what a playbook was and the defensive coordinator has to be way better at getting his charges up to speed. For the past two games they looked like someone took the players right off the plane and onto the field without any training camp at all.

8 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I can see you are one of the I know you are but what am I guys around here. How am I pumping Collaros's tires and when did this occur. It bugs you that what I say about Nichols is true and you know it so you fire back about everything else but that. 

Yeah, so you see how ridiculous you are.

You have stated numerous times Collaros is better than Nichols but there is nothing to substantiate it.

Take that dumb **** back to RF.com

7 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I am not hyping our offense up at all.  Just mentioning a far superior one like yours should have no problem inflicting far more damage. I humbly await

So we will see how your offence plays against BC and Edmonton.

Your team is 1-2 vs the East. 

17 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I can see you are one of the I know you are but what am I guys around here. How am I pumping Collaros's tires and when did this occur. It bugs you that what I say about Nichols is true and you know it so you fire back about everything else but that. 

Nichols vs Collaros in a Rider/Argo thread? Way to keep it on topic. Is RF fixed yet? 

11 hours ago, Ripper said:

Toronto in your barn in two weeks, should be zero reason a far superior qb of yours shouldn't have any trouble laying more than 430 yards passing against them? Especially considering he has never done it ever in his career.  I'll be watching intently

who cares how many yards we lay on him...thats silly and pointless....if we lay on 3 td's passing and 1 or 2 on the ground, and win handily..whats the difference and point?...and really..Fajardo?....enjoy the couple blips of greatness now as it won't last...career back-ups/plugs are that for a reason

It's funny how the majority of rider "fans" hated that signing and were not too happy with it, but since he pulled a Troy Kopp /Joey Elliott and now he is top teir awsome

I'll take Nichols career high 30's wins and smart QB play for ow well before a career 1 win guy who for all intents and purposes has proven jack shat...lets see 2-3 years of that..heck even this full season before you anoint him a legit number 1

11 hours ago, Ripper said:

Nichols had one 300 yard game last year so I wouldn't even hold my breath on that

and really??...who friggin cares...you need to let go of the "stats" aspect and let it sink in through your water mellon noodle that football is the ultimate team game and 9 times out of 10 wins are predicated on all facets working...is it our fault we have had dominant 0-line play the last 3 years and our run game was superior to all and we used it to pound out wins as opposed to wing and a prayer passing?

Why would we go away from a ball control offence...wearing teams down...controlling the clock all the while the last several seasons leading the league in scoring to basically fatten our passing stats and taking more risks with the ball..and any football person worth a salt will tell you that less risk happens with a strong pounding ground game and when the frost is on the pumkin...your run game wins the tough games for you.

Sadly you will see when your old running back (just like ours) is worn down from the beats he is getting running behind your craptacular o-line with zero depth

9 minutes ago, Booch said:

who cares how many yards we lay on him...thats silly and pointless....if we lay on 3 td's passing and 1 or 2 on the ground, and win handily..whats the difference and point?...and really..Fajardo?....enjoy the couple blips of greatness now as it won't last...career back-ups/plugs are that for a reason

It's funny how the majority of rider "fans" hated that signing and were not too happy with it, but since he pulled a Troy Kopp /Joey Elliott and now he is top teir awsome

I'll take Nichols career high 30's wins and smart QB play for ow well before a career 1 win guy who for all intents and purposes has proven jack shat...lets see 2-3 years of that..heck even this full season before you anoint him a legit number 1

I'm sorry but Ripper is a troll. Best not to feed the animals from Saskabush. 

39 minutes ago, gcn11 said:

I would imagine by week 5 or 6 they will at least know their playbook.

They also literally ran into each other and gave up a TD lol. 

10 hours ago, Ripper said:

Probably. 250 likely pushing it, more like 200 but yes.  That's about what it will be. Guess we will see how the numbers look at end of the year.

So how many 300+ yard games is Mr Career Back-up gonna get this year smarty pants...and how many wins?..do tell as you seem to have all the answers..i seem to recall he threw for big yards against Ottawa..and what happened there?...oh crap you lost...but I sure you have an excuse for that...I have one as well...it's cause your defense isn't what you all think it is...if another career back-up (Davis) can eviscerate your "vaunted " defense for 44 points..350+ yards passing and 94 yards rushing then that doesn't say elite defense to me.

wanna make a bet that Ottawa doesn't hang a 40 spot on us...I doubt they hang a 30 spot on us and 25 would be pushing it...but when they don't you will probably have an excuse for that too...same with our 30+ points we get on offence...it will be a result of us relying on receiver A with a huge game ..Or cause Harris ran roughshod over them...or we took a punt back or a pick 6...always an excuse yet every Rider win is a result of outright awesomeness :)

5 minutes ago, J5V said:

I'm sorry but Ripper is a troll. Best not to feed the animals from Saskabush. 

Oh I know hahaha...I just like to throw out rebuttals to the fantasies he and other Riderfans spew to garner another well thought out response based on ..well basically nothing

10 minutes ago, do or die said:

Argos have some major problems at S, LB, OT, DB, and simply look disorganized in general.   I also noticed the obvious confusion in their back 7 on D.   The tackling in general, is not CFL grade, right now.

no...no...no..NO.....The riders are super awesome and Fajardo is the second coming and made the Argo's appear that way...give your head a shake already my man!!