GDT: Argos @ 'Riders

How is a game a sellout when seats still for sale pre game..by thousands and good majority of upper deck sections were empty?

T.o is bad..real bad but on flip side will give a false sense of feeling good to Riders. Who really are not that good either..and for a winless no depth team..they sure act like fools when they make a play..and lot of times just your run of mill play to boot.

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

MBT is better than Franklin.By far

He may be better but it’s not by far. I agree that they have to play him at this point and with this deficit, MBT probably puts up a number of scoring drives but he’s still a very bad QB. 

Just now, Booch said:

How is a game a sellout when seats still for sale pre game..by thousands and good majority of upper deck sections were empty?

T.o is bad..real bad but on flip side will give a false sense of feeling good to Riders. Who really are not that good either..and for a winless no depth team..they sure act like fools when they make a play..and lot of times just your run of mill play to boot.

I gave up pointing this out an hour ago 😂

Just now, AKAChip said:

He may be better but it’s not by far. I agree that they have to play him at this point and with this deficit, MBT probably puts up a number of scoring drives but he’s still a very bad QB. 

He is just a better QB. I didn't say he is the answer.

This would not be a shut out with him in there. This should be the end of Franklin as a starter.

He clearly can't read defences 

3 minutes ago, AKAChip said:

This simply isn’t true. His passing numbers were off the charts. 

What numbers were off the charts?

Coming off the bench isnt indicative of how good you are.

People game plan Reilly. Nobody game planned for Franklin 

Edited by Geebrr

Just now, Geebrr said:

Coming off the bench isnt indicative of how good you are.

People game plan Reilly. Nobody game planned for Franklin 

That’s completely fair and if you were thoroughly unconvinced of his ability to start in this league going into his free agency season, good for you. Lots of smart people thought he was the next great QB, however. 

Just now, AKAChip said:

That’s completely fair and if you were thoroughly unconvinced of his ability to start in this league going into his free agency season, good for you. Lots of smart people thought he was the next great QB, however. 

I think people just want it to be.

I'm sure people are going nuts over Fajardo but Im not convinced in the least.

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

I think you'd be surprised

Also TSN giving props to Rider fans for staying like there is anything else to do in that place 

I don’t dispute that casual talent evaluation in the CFL is extremely poor but Franklin’s situation was different. It was a small sample size, but it was overwhelmingly positive. Fajardo has a larger sample size than Franklin did and it’s been overwhelmingly negative up until the last game and a half. And while Ottawa’s defence is only very likely to be very bad, this Toronto defence is already clearly the worst in the league by a wide margin.