Matt Nichols Discredited Too Much? Passing Yards Are Meaningless

2 hours ago, Goldkobra said:

I've always found Nichols and Glenn to be a reasonable comparison.  Both have ability but lack consistency. Both can do enough to win but never quite dominate enough to inspire unwavering confidence. 

Not me. I have unwavfidence convering. That’s how I manage.

15 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

If you are going to argue that KJ>MN, then you need to add one stat of importance: Soul-crushing-game-losing-Pick-6. 

well if you're going to go down that road, then you might as well include 2 and outs.  I'd have to think that Nichols is up there amongst the league worst when it comes to quantity of two and outs!

20 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

No worries, Ripper can only count to 13.

I've been treated to this joke so many times in the past few years, I feel qualified to make corrections to it. If we could count to 13, we would have known we had too many players on the field.  The joke is that we can only count to 12, therefore we were oblivious to how many people we had out there.   As for myself, I can count to 21 when I am naked

Edited by Ripper

5 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I've been treated to this joke so many times in the past few years, I feel qualified to make corrections to it. If we could count to 13, we would have known we had too many players on the field.  The joke is that we can only count to 12, therefore we were oblivious to how many people we had out there.   As for myself, I can count to 21 when I am naked

Who are you kidding

Its 20 and 1/2 🤣

53 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Well sure, *now* you can count to 13. 

25 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Not in Saskatchewan. A Rider Dozen means there are 13.

Image result for saskatchewan roughriders too many men

Image result for saskatchewan roughriders too many men

Image result for als win 2009 grey cup

In 7 years we were in the grey cup game 4 times and won it 2 times.  Ya that's hilarious from where your are standing I bet.

9 minutes ago, Ripper said:

In 7 years we were in the grey cup game 4 times and won it 2 times.  Ya that's hilarious from where your are standing I bet.

Jeez & in all those years you're still 6 Grey Cups behind us.Not surprising as you can't count past 13. Things get a bit sketchy after the number 10, I see.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

2 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Jeez & in all those years you're still 6 Grey Cups behind us.Not surprising as you can't count past 13. Things get a bit sketchy after the number 10, I see.

Well in the 50 years I've been around we have each won 3 cups, we have been in game 9 times and you have been in it 8 times. I doubt many of you experts were even around when the Bombers were good in the 50's and early 60's.  You sound a bit like a Leaf's fan.

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah #1990 doesnt have same sting as #3 cupsever

At least we have won 10..and have been to most cups in history of CFL 

That's awesome. How many cups were you alive for?  3 I would say as I guess we are close in age

Just now, Ripper said:

Well in the 50 years I've been around we have each won 3 cups, we have been in game 9 times and you have been in it 8 times. I doubt many of you experts were even around when the Bombers were good in the 50's and early 60's.  You sound a bit like a Leaf's fan.

4 Cups in over 100 years

Pathetic

4 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I've seen more Grey Cup wins for the Bombers than your entire organization have ever won.  58, 59, 61, 62, 84, 88 & 90. LOL. So go blow farts somewhere else.

10 minutes ago, Ripper said:

That's awesome. How many cups were you alive for?  3 I would say as I guess we are close in age

Born in 1974. Can u do the math? :)

Also look at the success of an organization as a whole..not cherry pick sections of years so in my opinion the Winnipeg Football club has been more successful than the Sask Football Club..and pretty much every other one save for the Argos..

Mind you I will give it to Sask as being bv the CFL leaders in save our butts telethons and have sold the most phoney bogus rider shares worth nothing to again..save their butts :)

14 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I've seen more Grey Cup wins for the Bombers than your entire organization have ever won.  58, 59, 61, 62, 84, 88 & 90. LOL. So go blow farts somewhere else.

It awesome that you have been a fan that long, I salute you.  I hope to be cheering for my team for many years yet. Bombers are very close right now I think, O'shea will win one in Winnipeg if things stay together