GDT: Edmonton @ Winnipeg June 27, 2019

Rich

5 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

Actually it's your bias that's showing. You're still equating QB play and wins as if they are the same thing. Wins are a team stat, not a QB stat. Reilly did more than enough to win. He had a great game. His team lost the game. I'd bet he looks at the 2 or 3 plays he could have done better and wishes he had a do over so his team could win. That's how good QB's see the game.

I know right!? If only Reilly would have punched that goal line stance in for a TD.

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

There is a rumour that Whitehead is sooo fast that he can turn off the light and be in bed asleep before the room gets dark.

We were lucky to win because of lucky?? Last I checked he was a team member on the Bombers..no?

And if he disnt score the second td on the 41 yard play..who says that means we weren't gonna score?

The first td was a perfect deep shot.  Second was out fast and on target..is it Nichols fault Lucky took it to the house and negated any additional completions and yards he may have gotten to fatten his stats?

The TD to Harris too..perfectly executed play and toss..again..I guess that doesnt count either I guess...this argument is getting real dumb considering the winning percentage of team behind Nichols.. and sure not all wins on a QBs stat line should be totally a result of him..and same can be said about losses...and right now if out QB is giving us a chance to win while not playing reckless and doing things to constantly result in losses..then what's the argument?? Shuddop already 

On 2019-06-29 at 9:42 AM, TBURGESS said:

Can we win a GC with Nichols? As long as the rest of the team plays great, yes. If we have to rely on Nichols to do something special, no.

Tom Burgess wasn't a great QB who won a GC. He was an average, journeyman, game manager on a great team that won the GC.

Image result for so youre saying theres a chance

On 2019-07-01 at 12:04 PM, TBURGESS said:

Without Whitehead, we lose.

Can you send me some of whatever it is that you take, that allows you to see into different dimensions?

Next you're going to say, without a football, we wouldn't be playing football. Or something magical like, Without IGF the Bombers would be playing somewhere else. Your insight is refreshing and delightful. 

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

Can you send me some of whatever it is that you take, that allows you to see into different dimensions?

Next you're going to say, without a football, we wouldn't be playing football. Or something magical like, Without IGF the Bombers would be playing somewhere else. Your insight is refreshing and delightful. 

Maybe you prefer... Without Lucky we lose. Without Nichols we still win. Better?

Just now, TBURGESS said:

Maybe you prefer... Without Lucky we lose. Without Nichols we still win. Better?

Nope. It could just as easily been, without Lucky we win by 50. Cause his replacement would have been even more unstoppable. Without Nichols we win by 700023. There is no way to prove your statement or mine. Someone would have had to replace those two, they could very well have been the greatest football players ever. It's all hypothetical and makes for an invalid argument. 

34 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Nope. It could just as easily been, without Lucky we win by 50. Cause his replacement would have been even more unstoppable. Without Nichols we win by 700023. There is no way to prove your statement or mine. Someone would have had to replace those two, they could very well have been the greatest football players ever. It's all hypothetical and makes for an invalid argument. 

Your stoic approach is preferred. 

3 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I'm amazed you're still a fan of this team the way you blow farts out your ass.

WHAT? He's a FAN of this team? There's no way!