GDT: Edmonton @ Winnipeg June 27, 2019

Rich

What does everyone think of this call by our vaunted coaches....Give Harris the retrurn duties and he runs for five.....quick turnover ....Let Harris carry the rock and he coughs it up....quick turnover....For crissakes....Let the regular returner do their job...AND how about THIS REVELATION insert Streveler to run out the clock....Coaching like that will kill ya when you try your best to give the opposition numerous kicks at the can...till they beat you...Colossal fail

11 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Agree. But at what cost? Say we snagged Reily at 700k or Harris at 575k. Who's not on this team we need? 

Doesn't have to be either of those guys.. What about the sophomore on the bench who doesn't go down when you need a 1st. 

Just now, B-F-F-C said:

Lets see...our QB is 2-0 and I believe we have the best redzone percentage in the league.  This is what you get with Nichols and you all know it.  But every time he has a sub par game.  The same posters come out and **** all over him. 

Its been like this for several games now. Our QB isn't good.. When he scrambles he runs into the opposing Ds arms.  Or hes got his head down and isnt looking down field at all. This isnt new.. Its a legit issue with this team. Our D allowed 7 fgs tonight.. No TDs and we almost lost. Thats inexcusable

Just now, B-F-F-C said:

please tell me what Streveler has done to take Nichols job?   Right now all I've seen is a glorified running back who stands behind the Centre. 

Thats more than Nichols can do. Nichols throws for 200 a game.. Runs for 1. 

Streveler runs for 100 a game.. Throws for 200 plus or less.. Its still more combined yards than Nichols plus he isnt afraid to get hit.  

Just now, B-F-F-C said:

please tell me what Streveler has done to take Nichols job?   Right now all I've seen is a glorified running back who stands behind the Centre. 

They don't leave him in long enough for my liking and leave Nichols in for far too long for my liking...Those last plays by Nichols when he literally quit says a lot 

Just now, Goalie said:

Thats more than Nichols can do. Nichols throws for 200 a game.. Runs for 1. 

Streveler runs for 100 a game.. Throws for 200 plus or less.. Its still more combined yards than Nichols plus he isnt afraid to get hit.  

Once again the fans have this unqualified infatuation with the unproven back up QB. 

6 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

If you think that was Grey Cup quality quarterbacking  Nichols showed tonight then you're full of crap...The sooner they work Streveler into the no 1 spot the better...How many times do you have to witness the same fail with Nichols till it registers

Edited by Stickem

I just dont see 200 yards a game winning you enough games. I think we have all seen what Nichols can and can not do... Hes been here a while now.. I dont see winning a cup with a QB like Nichols. CFL and u consistently throw for 200.. 200 is fine if Harris is busting 150 plus but he had a tough game also