GDT: Edmonton @ Winnipeg June 27, 2019

Rich

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

Esks with Reilly used to win on horseshit big play nights, why can't we? Classic go into a shell when leading Bombers, but a win is a win. 

At the end of the season  wins aren't quantified as pretty wins or ugly wins - just wins. Our offense should improve as the season goes on.

Not convinced this a Cup winner....Unless this team puts Streveler in after Nichols goes into his useless dive...we ain't winning nothing...When the pressure  is on Nichols goes into his sheep routine...get him outta there...This should not have been close....Defence won this one....easy call

Just now, Dr Zaius said:

This is the kind of game I hate that my NFL friends watch.

Flag fest and 2 teams doing everything they can to blow it.

Nichols also started off hot then was HORRIBLE. Like sooooo bad 

He wasnt hot, he was really hit or miss. A couple really good passes a couple really bad. our whole team got bailed out by huge plays especially from lucky. 

Just now, Goalie said:

Dont like Nichols going down like that at the end... Throw the damn ball. Guy just basically quit there. 

When he tucks the ball he stops looking down field. Lucky broke back across the field and was open over the middle. But nichols wasnt looking down field or in a position to throw. 

We may have to consider the 6ol set. 

4 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

This is the kind of game I hate that my NFL friends watch when I try to convert them. There's no defending the league lol

Flag fest and 2 teams doing everything they can to blow it.

Nichols also started off hot then was HORRIBLE. Like sooooo bad 

Started off hot? He threw one sort of good ball to Whitehead. 

1 minute ago, Dr Zaius said:

The negated Matthews throw was nice. Granted he Mike Rielly'd it and put up a 50/50 ball and Matthews came down with it, but that's why we pay Matthew's the big bucks 

Honestly if that’s a nice throw, Matthews waltzes into the end zone. He shorted it and let a dwarf catch up to a wide open 13 who got handed a brain full of turf for his troubles