• Hamilton
  3. 3. Game 10

• BC
    • Calgary
  4. 4. Game 11

• Toronto
    • Saskatchewan

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2019-06-28 at 12:30 AM

• Rich featured and pinned this topic
19 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

It’s the whole” You can’t learn anything if your yap is always wagging “ sentiment that I learned in sales way back when...

Funny cuz it's true.

4 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I thought I got all three correct last week ( ?).... ah well this is still fun every week

Why is it you have such issues with this game, see these same posts from you in this game every year.

Pretty sure Toronto lost .... big time.

Screen-Shot-2019-06-24-at-5-10-29-PM.png

32 minutes ago, Rich said:

Why is it you have such issues with this game, see these same posts from you in this game every year.

Pretty sure Toronto lost .... big time.

Screen-Shot-2019-06-24-at-5-10-29-PM.png

Sorry, I am not trying to be difficult.  And yes it  is probably my memory that is failing me as I age,  I will write my picks down so I will never forget again this season.  Thanks again for doing this.

Funny thing is that I thought I'd picked Hamilton not Toronto.

I checked my picks on that other site.. "Hamilton @ Toronto - Ticats didn't look good last week but managed win anyway. Toronto will struggle early." I should have left the 'early' off completely. 🤣

I guess I clicked on the wrong team so no worries.

13 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Thanks Rich. I was like "Did I vote? I don't think I voted. Maybe I did vote? What's my name again?"

It's pretty easy to accidentally click the close poll button when scrolling through on mobile.    So if it is ever closed early, just give me a shout.

Well, at least we know now we can't trust Northern Skunk with national classified information lest power intelligence sources get unmasked in Snowden fashion.

Lol jk

On another note .... It would appear the biggest Vegas loss would come if Montreal upset Hamilton, a game they seem to be a lock to lose here.

As regards the Rider/Argo game, it seems to me that the Argos have  QBs (Franklin and Bethel-Thompson)who might be good enough, but I do not see the Riders as having anyone close to those (with all due respect to Mr. Bennett). So maybe my favouring the Argos may not be so wrong.

3 hours ago, Tracker said:

As regards the Rider/Argo game, it seems to me that the Argos have  QBs (Franklin and Bethel-Thompson)who might be good enough, but I do not see the Riders as having anyone close to those (with all due respect to Mr. Bennett). So maybe my favouring the Argos may not be so wrong.

I tried that Argo QB logic last week. I'd advise against it again. Plus, Riders at home on Canada Day, and their defence did not get as decimated by player turnover as their offence, despite losing Chris Jones. Until they actually show better, the Argos may be a pick to avoid as an underdog.

6 hours ago, Tracker said:

I'm trying to be objective here, but man I do not know how in the world you could ever reach that conclusion based on the results on the field.