CFL Week 2 Takeaways

Zontar

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Remember, TSN is a partner of the league, they do try and get asses into the seats any way they can, which is 2hy you get burgers and hot dogs.

Chris Cuthbert, Rod Black, Gord Miller, Duane Forde, and Glen Suitor.

I think I know which ones are the hamburgers, but which ones are the hot dogs?

18 minutes ago, Booch said:

they need to put Dunnigan and Walby together as a play by play tandem..that would be just golden and the things that they would say would be priceless....for sure would boost TV ratings

sooooooooo.........who does PBP?

On 2019-06-24 at 9:32 AM, TBURGESS said:

One more thing... TSN's coverage sucks. Spent 20 minutes hanging off every word that Ricky Ray said, while the game went on in the background, often in a split screen so we could watch Ricky Ray. Too much yammering about Hotdogs, Burgers and drinking from a shoe. Tell me about the freaking game. Tell me which players are coming in and going out. You know actual football stuff.

Woah.  This is the most thumbs up I have ever seen you get.   Wth is going on I. This thread!   Good job though

On 2019-06-25 at 1:34 PM, Jpan85 said:

I am sure it will never happen because I don't think Walby would want to travel but that would be awesome to get him back in the booth.

unretire the Madden bus, and fill it with beer, whiskey and Turducken, and point it East or West on Tuesdays.  How could Walby say no to that?

On 2019-06-25 at 2:34 PM, Booch said:

who cares...they both can discuss whats going on with their personal anecdotes and goofy things they say...almost unfiltered..I could watch that for days

I miss seeing  Walby hold the microphone and looking at what football did to his fingers over the years and how that gives him legitimacy when he talks about what goes on in the trenches. Plus he's super funny.