TiCats @ Argos

Lets look at the bright side. Parity in the league is good- right? Well, the Lions, Als, Argos and Riders are equally pathetic and when they play each other,  it will be entertaining and with unpredictable outcomes. And that's what watching sports is all about, yes?

Edited by Tracker

its not on Franklin i don't think.  Their receivers were not getting open, there run game wasnt moving and their o-line was getting pushed around.. .Very similar to the EDM - BC game last night but BC had Rielly that was able to get the ball to his recievers sometimes.  And the TO Defense was out to lunch on alot of those Touchdowns,

1 hour ago, Adrenaline_x said:

its not on Franklin i don't think.

The lion's share of the blame definitely goes to the coaches, very stupid people they are.

But unfortunately, Franklin can't be absolved of his portion of the blame either.  Seems to get a bit too rattled lately even to a point of missing routine throws.  He's certainly not in the best of situations, but as the chosen one in FA signings last year, that's part of your job is to turn a lower level less competitive team into a contender.  Thus far, I just haven't seen that from Franklin.

If the game in Edmonton was a sack attack deBaCle, what kind of adjective would describe what happened in Toronto?

An O-Line in disarray leading to 4 QB sacks and many more rushed throws.

The league’s self proclaimed best running back, James Wilder jr. 6 carries 12 yards.

James Franklin. Less and less talk about his being a bonafide starter.

Tackling by the Argos? I’ve seen better tackling from fishermen. It wasn’t just one guy missing tackles, it was the whole touch football team.

I’d say back to square one for the Argos, but could they find it without letting Hamilton score again?

The only thing worse is if Drake would have been there.

The Argos now have to play seven straight games against Western opponents.

Yikes!

48 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

James Franklin. Less and less talk about his being a bonafide starter.

Sometimes he stands calmly in the pocket and throws perfect passes over the middle... he's got a strong arm...

looks like an all star. then nothing.

Wonder what the problem is. Definitely not ability to throw.

Edited by Mark F

3 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Sometimes he stands calmly in the pocket and throws perfect passes over the middle... he's got a strong arm

I don't understand why this guy struggles.

Too much time watching his protection, not enough time spent looking downfield.