TiCats @ Argos

Well, I want Toronto to win this game, but I got a bad feeling it won't happen.  A lot of ?s with the boatmen right now.

I'm glad to see Franklin get another chance, but that clock is ticking on him to show the money and he won't get forever to do it.

I must also say that Corey Chamblin is going to have to convince me today that he was the right hire because right now, I don't think so.  That man was awful in SSK when Durant wasn't on the field ... Well ok, aside from a few LDC games, but those are always outliers.  Bottom line is he fell very quick in just a couple years, and he's got a lot to prove for me to respect him as a coach.  Any signs of going unstable again and the same problems that happened in Regina will happen in BMO too.

2 hours ago, Zontar said:

TOR has a solid offense on paper but do they have QB to make it real ? 

Home team broadcast always gets the TSN love but today I expect them to be laying it on with a trowel. 

I'm sorry Zontar but I think most Bomber fans should be cheering for our guy Kevin Fogg in his first start with Toronto!

1 hour ago, Gotmilt said:

Horrible take, Fogg is one of the most genuinely nice guys we've had and gave it his all for us. Imagine hating a guy for trying to provide for his family.

Well umm, I'd say every player even Duron Carter is trying to do that.

But I agree with the sentiment and hope Fogg plays well today.

2 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Ameet Pall was just trying to provide for his family too.

Hence why I said that wasn't exactly the best argument to use.

But I agree with Gotmilt that there's no reason to hate a guy who was always giving his best and made many big plays over the years he was here.

Hope I don't jinx him, but I hope he picks off Masoli a couple times today.

Going into today’s game:

The Tabbies offence will face the Argos on Saturday without dependable receiver Luke Tasker.

232 – Total yards for the Tabbies in their win over the Riders; the fewest of any CFL team in Week 1.

0 – Wins in three tries for the Argos against Hamilton last year, including two defeats at BMO Field.

13 – Games with over 300 passing yards for Jeremiah Masoli in 2018, three of which came against the Argos

The Ti-Cats recorded the fewest yards of Offence last week (230) but managed a narrow 23-17 win due to a 3-0 T/O edge. (The Hamilton defence intercepted Isaac Harker on each of the last two possessions to preserve the win)

- The Argos were 4-5 at home in 2018 but recorded their first 0-9 record on the road since 1993 and 1992.

Ja’Gared Davis led all Hamilton tacklers last week with 7.

Lirim Hajrulahu made all 3 of his FG attempts last week and back to last year has now made 16 of his last 17 tries.

- The Ti-Cats won last week despite not getting a single Red Zone opportunity and no plays run closer than the SSK 26-yard line.

Odd years of late: The Argos have alternated years in making the playoffs lately. They made it in 2013, 2015 and 2017 only and missed out in 2014, 2016 and 2018. So, it’s playoff this year then..

Simoni Lawrence is playing today...will he get booed? 

If he does, I’m sure it won’t be ‘intentional’

😁