Next Up ... Edmonton here

15 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

He came into my work one day last fall. Super nice guy, was surprised I knew who he was. He then crushed my hand when I shook his. Lol.

when I read about his childhood I became an even bigger fan.  That guy went through a lot, and am glad he got through it to be a star on our team.  He's the kind of guy you can build a team around.

9 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

Chris Matthews is in fact back tomorrow night.  I believe that will be the difference maker that propels us to victory, especially on deep balls.

The only "if" is whether he and Nichols have synced yet. I suspect we can expect a few plays where Matthews is open but zigs when Nichols expects him to zag. All will be well.

pretty sure they are synced just fine...regardless his presence on the field is going to open up space for someone else..and he's certainly going to factor into at least 5 or 6 catches for a whack of yards, and you can't over look his red zone presence and attention he is gonna garner..

47 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

OL Jacob Ruby is on the 1-game injured list so the #Eskimos will flip ratio at LG with Travis Bond. Ripple effect is a ratio-flip at safety with Jordan Hoover starting. LB Jovan Santos-Knox has been moved from the 1-game inj. list to the 6-game inj. list. #CFL

I wonder if Jordan is going to suck.