Next Up ... Edmonton here

3 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

I've never once picked the riders to win.

I figured people would probably just pick TO to spite SSK even if it meant throwing a pick away.  But I just can't fool myself.

Can the double blue learn how to tackle in just 9 days?  They'd better hope so, or William Powell will run all over them and get 300 plus all purpose yards.

7 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

I figured people would probably just pick TO to spite SSK even if it meant throwing a pick away.  But I just can't fool myself.

Can the double blue learn how to tackle in just 9 days?  They'd better hope so, or William Powell will run all over them and get 300 plus all purpose yards.

as vomit-inducing as it is, hard not load up on Sask in the TSN fantasy this week....

2 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Is Chris Streveler starting this week?  He's currently $1,300 more expensive than Matt Nichols in the TSN fantasy football rankings.  Does this make sense to anyone?

It struck me as odd too. I guess it would have something to do with Streveler's consistent production of rushing yards and touchdowns because they are worth more than passing stats and Nichols' numbers are typically not worth much in fantasy.

Streveler runs for 40 yards and 2 touchdowns and that is 16 points.

Nichols throws for 200 and two touchdowns, that is also 16 points.

And Streveler often tacks on some passing yards and even some touchdowns. I haven't gone through the numbers but I'd be curious to see Nichols vs Streveler's fantasy points on a weekly basis in 2018. I know last week Nichols put up 19.4 and Streveler 7.4, but I think that 19.4 would have been one of his best performances in 2018.

Feeling a little nervous for this game, these guys are coming in fat & sassy. I take solace in the fact that historically we have been fairly successful against Trevor Harris. He's put up stats but weve put up wins. Speaking of stats vs wins, where has Ripper been? Been pretty quiet lol.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

good Ed Tait Bomber O line article

“We’ve still got some things to fix, but they (the three new guys) played hard, they played physical, they played together, they played as a brotherhood,” added Hardrick. “I knew they were going to do that. They were with us last year and know the standard. We saw it all camp – they’ll mix it up any time they get the chance.

https://www.bluebombers.com/2019/06/24/battle-in-the-trenches/?utm_source=dlvr.it

a few years ago, when Glenn was with the Bombers he was asked who would be the last man standing in a battle royale.... he said (read it on his website)

Jermarcus Hardcrick.

Edited by Mark F

Oh man, 

6 minutes ago, Atomic said:

HARDRICK_JERMARCUS_01-280x300.png

Oh man, that's a guy you call "Sir" (or some other term of respect) in the back room or the board room. 

I don’t know. I’ve seen that look before. It’s fear. Not of human man, but rather, a phobia. He doesn’t like walls. He’s tried to overcome it, but to no avail. He’s tried jumping them and climbing them, but to no avail.

Look at that stare. He’s transfixed...whenever he sees a wall. He even gets nervous around Wolitarsky. 

Other than that, what a find. Wouldn’t want anybody else at that position.