Lions @ Eskimos

Absolutely terrible o line they are getting best with a three man rush.

Claybrooks started the game dancing, then looked confused now looks way over his head as a coach.

Eskimos are a good team , BC is horrid. I think the riders could beat them .

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Absolutely terrible o line they are getting best with a three man rush.

Claybrooks started the game dancing, then looked confused now looks way over his head as a coach.

Eskimos are a good team , BC is horrid. I think the riders could beat them .

Now that's hitting below the belt.

3 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Yah I know that, they already beat BC.  It doesn't mean they can handle the Esks. pass rush..

You sell out to sack the qb Harris will rip them to shreds. That is what BC lacks. Edmonton knows there's no run game to worry about. 

BC was supposed to get better as the season went along. A lot of new pieces, including HC. If they stay close, they'll still make the playoffs and be scary. 

Edmonton was supposed to be garbage. Harris is better then I've ever given him credit for. Thought he fit the RBs system and had great receivers but was overrated. Guess I'm no scout. 

4 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

You sell out to sack the qb Harris will rip them to shreds. That is what BC lacks. Edmonton knows there's no run game to worry about. 

My thoughts exactly as I watched this game.  BC's lack of a backfield and J Jackson's bad game plans to constantly drop Reilly back in the pocket had Edmonton pinning their ears back and coming after them.

Our method of attack with a lot of draw plays mixed in it will not allow that.  Not to mention I think our OL is better and Harris can punish defenders.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

BC is a very poorly coached football team, and easily rattled as a whole. No depth at any particular position, a weak o-line, awful play calling. When your starting running back has 12 carries combined in the first two weeks....you have a lot of problems.

Pin point accuracy.