Riders @ RedBlacks

2 hours ago, 3rdand1.5 said:

I believe the riders defence will still be a top 4 defence this year. However the O-line and Inexperience at qb will keep them floating around a 500 club 

After 2 weeks they look better     Than BC 

How did you come to this assessment after Dom Davis torched you guys?  What positives did you see in that performance?

On ‎2019‎-‎06‎-‎21 at 10:28 PM, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Still waiting on our resident Rider fans analysis of the game. Ripper. Are you ok with the loss? Are you concerned? What went wrong? What needs fixing if anything? 

Shivers made the mistake of letting Davis run around. He's a nothing as a qb, should have made him stand there and throw, same a s Masolli.   We sat in zone too much and we got scorched on it. Shivers will get better, I hope, but I feel the majority of the loss sits at his feet.  Offense looked good, but its just one game. We lost and that's all that matters. We lost 2 winnable games against two bad teams

so does that make the Riders the worst of the bad teams..seeing as you lost to both...all excuses aside, good teams don't lose due to excuses

Shivers wasn't on the field though making plays...your DB's were being beat repeatedly, and the d-line didn't get any sustained pressure or push so maybe it's overated expectations of personnel, or just not that good of personnel 

Riders have already developed a losing culture and without Jones hope will fade fast. By midseason all will be lost. If you can't beat the bad teams now, it's only going to get worse. 

1 hour ago, Booch said:

so does that make the Riders the worst of the bad teams..seeing as you lost to both...all excuses aside, good teams don't lose due to excuses

Shivers wasn't on the field though making plays...your DB's were being beat repeatedly, and the d-line didn't get any sustained pressure or push so maybe it's overated expectations of personnel, or just not that good of personnel 

Honestly its hard to say which way we are going right now.  Good defensive showing in one game, and good offensive showing in the other. Guess we will see where it goes from here.  We made changes, it will take some time. I haven't been happy with Dickensen so far

6 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Honestly its hard to say which way we are going right now.  Good defensive showing in one game, and good offensive showing in the other. Guess we will see where it goes from here.  We made changes, it will take some time. I haven't been happy with Dickensen so far

he seems overwhelmed and almost stunned...to be honest

18 minutes ago, Booch said:

he seems overwhelmed and almost stunned...to be honest

He definitely looks over whelmed.  But to listen to his interviews, he makes it sound like its no big deal.  What people say and what people do are two different things.  What they do is a window to the soul.  So far he looks over his head.  BUT lets be honest, other coaches have been down this road too.  That's why I mentioned that we will have to wait and see what we have.  I didn't really want to hire him.  You can't hire a rookie head coach and not give him a fair opportunity to get things going his way. Two games is not enough time.  

9 minutes ago, Mike said:

I think if I was a Rider fan, my major concern would be that the team looks like they absolutely ****ing suck.

That’s a 4 win team at most.

I'd say 3 now...with a crap QB and offence you can expect a game..maybe two like that where the offense clicks and you pound out a win...but since that supposed "vaunted" defense played as to what they are...they didn't get the win...we'll see if the T.O game on the weekend was an abberation due to rust and no real game action to date...if they come out with a chip on their shoulder and beat the Rider's...man things gonna get ugly out there....

Just now, Noeller said:

Honestly, all that really needs to be said is:

All I can say is that, 

I think if I was a Rider fan, my major concern would be that the team looks like they absolutely ****ing suck.

That’s a 4 win team at most.

One more of these posts ... and it will have been said more times then the Riders will have wins.....