Riders @ RedBlacks

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Micah Johnson is invisible as the highest paid defensive player in the league

No?

13 targets 11 catches.

It wasn't all Ryhmes either

Ah. Well I'd have to see what the other 9 catches looked like. The 2 long ones I'm thinking of the coverage was definitely there.  Maybe he had a bad game. But generally I thought he was pretty good.

Just now, BBlink said:

Ah. Well I'd have to see what the other 9 catches looked like. The 2 long ones I'm thinking of the coverage was definitely there.  Maybe he had a bad game. But generally I thought he was pretty good.

Fair enough

Agree to disagree 

17 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Why is Dickenson allowed to pick up the challenge flag?

Berry still the only coach I remember ever getting a delay of game 

If you're talking about the 2007 GC... it's because Berry challenged a challenge that the Riders won (spot of the ball if memory serves correct)... he didn't challenge an unchallengable (this is, apparently, not a word) play...

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

I said it before, I don't want to see Randle get torched in Ottawa.

Gave a lot to our organization. I hope he finds his game 

I remember watching him warm up for a game against us and the Argos here in Toronto. Guy was a consummate pro. He was doing these footwork drills that were fun to watch. He definitely knew how to play his position. I find it hard to believe he suddenly doesn't know how to play. I suspect he has just lost a step or two. 

10 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Still waiting on our resident Rider fans analysis of the game. Ripper. Are you ok with the loss? Are you concerned? What went wrong? What needs fixing if anything? 

It looked like most of the team is already fixed in a veterinary sort of way.

On 2019-06-21 at 8:29 AM, wpgallday1960 said:

I missed the game but I saw him get beat for 1 TD.  Was he just as bad the rest of the game?

Ya he was getting beat just like he was here, there were games last year that we started fresh rookies and they still picked on him.

2 hours ago, 3rdand1.5 said:

I believe the riders defence will still be a top 4 defence this year. However the O-line and Inexperience at qb will keep them floating around a 500 club 

After 2 weeks they look better     Than BC 

Going to disagree with pretty much all of this and say that they've played far worse teams than BC so far...