Riders @ RedBlacks

5 minutes ago, wpgallday1960 said:

I missed the game but I saw him get beat for 1 TD.  Was he just as bad the rest of the game?

He was god awful. Beat like a rented mule all night. Shaq Evans in particular ate his lunch. I was sure he gave up close to 200 yards.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

Michah Johnson is a beast when teams have to contend to other guys along the line, but when he has to do all the slugging himself, and be a difference maker/play maker ala Jefferson...well you see the results...Hughes is garbage and runs his yap more than makes plays now..and Zack Evans is highly over-rated..and paid..and I doubt Henry even makes rotation on any other team..

I'm actually going to give both QBs some credit. Both moved the pocket, and created time when there was none. Saying that, the DBs on either side were pretty brutal all night long and made both QBs look a bit better then they actually are. So very happy the riders lost, so very happy the best Defence in the league got lit the **** up by Davis and group of nobody WRs. 

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

I loved the way Sanchez was pumping the redblacks Defence pregame too...."there are no superstars on this team, but no weakness' either" Yeah well I think they just found the weakness lol.

that looks as good on him as losing does on Riders fans....

he's fine tuning his "stats" agenda...and how we should not be happy with 185 yards passing , 3Td's and power running game allowing us to win at a .700 clip over the past 3 years, as opposed to 300+ yards and fancy numbers...but still a loss

Trying to figure out how to say that now we should not be so content to have that..and a stout defense so that when we put up 30+ points and win that it is only because our defense got lucky or something..and that if we are happy about being solid but not spectacular in all facets that it doesn't mean diddly...or something along those lines...forgetting that winning football games takes 3 facets of the game...2 of which right sucked for them last night on probably the only night this year they ring up numbers like that on offence

Edited by Booch

6 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Damn... I don't know what to make of these teams...

Are the ALLCAPS a dominant team?

Is the riders offence that good?

Is Calgary really that bad?

Or is every one of those three teams just **** and looked good playing against each other?

the last one....

4 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

He was god awful. Beat like a rented mule all night. Shaq Evans in particular ate his lunch. I was sure he gave up close to 200 yards.

I also think the Ottawa DBs coach is doing something wrong cuz I was watching the replay and saw several series where it looked like Randle was very off the page between him and his safety.

1 hour ago, BBlink said:

I was only thinking about the long balls. You're going to have short stuff completed on you. The long ones it looked like he was in good position and the receiver made some plays, legally and illegally.

I don't think they are throwing at a guy 13 times if he isnt consistently beating the player covering him