Riders @ RedBlacks

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

👁‍🗨What Saskatchewan has going for them:

The Riders were one of two teams to rush 30-plus times in Week 1 and were the only team to pass the ball less than 58 per cent of their offensive plays, which resulted in a league-high 172 rushing yards.

Saskatchewan has now gone a club record tying 6 games without a TD pass - Rob Vanstone 

They allowed the fewest yards of any Club in Week #1. 

Saskatchewan led the CFL with a TOP of 36:05 vs Hamilton last week.             - CFL Game notes

👁‍🗨What Saskatchewan has going against them:

After hours of typing and running out of iPad space, I’ve decided not to include that list..

Which just goes to show that a few kernels of corn can be found in any pile of ****.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

41 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Ottawa beat Calgary....I have a hard time believing they'll lose to Sask. RBs clean up the TOs and they take this one in a relative walk...

After watching the CGY D last week and the way that OTT line pushed them around. Their Running attack is the only reason they survived last week. I see this game coming down to who can run the ball better, and I'm giving the edge to SSK just due to Micah being out there. Hope I'm wrong, but I just can't bet on Davis after throwing 4 picks.

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

6 games without a passing td is a mindblowing stat. I mean we've had QB groups like Brohm/Hall/Goltz  and McDougall/Vargas and not done that.

Yeah .. when it came to our quarterback situation, we went through the wilderness for a very long while and *still* didn't manage to "accomplish" that feat.  

Bravo Riders for doing what should be near impossible in the modern CFL :)

13 minutes ago, Brandon said:

His biggest crush was a hamburger last week....  Do we know if this game has any jumbo dogs for Forde to eat?

I would love to see Forde or Rod Black eat a suicide beef roti from Tropikis on Ellice Avenue, live on air. I would pay to watch that.

2 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

My gut tells me Sask wins a close game. No reason why. Just a feeling lol.

I have Ottawa. Both teams are fairly similar as far as strengths/weaknesses.  But Ottawa sadly has better quarterbacking.  I could see it going the other way.  Calgary's defense wet the bed. I don't see that happening with Sask.

56 minutes ago, voodoochylde said:

Yeah .. when it came to our quarterback situation, we went through the wilderness for a very long while and *still* didn't manage to "accomplish" that feat.  

Bravo Riders for doing what should be near impossible in the modern CFL :)

I wonder if that's a stat that counts?

3 hours ago, Floyd said:

I have zero confidence in Dom Davis...  this will be battle of the kickers

I'm calling Ottawa by 2 points based on some rookie coaching decision by Dickenson

Yup even more than just the kickers, if I'm a special teamer tonight, it's my time to shine.