Lock of the Week 2

Jpan85

Just now, BBlink said:

I see everyone's getting on the Gable train I started last week.  Anybody joining me on the Fajardo bus? ;)

for me, it's all about who Gable's playing......we saw what that BC Run-D is capable of............. *fart noises*

8 minutes ago, Noeller said:

for me, it's all about who Gable's playing......we saw what that BC Run-D is capable of............. *fart noises*

Yuuuuup. Probably a better week to pick Gable than last week. I was relying on Montreal being terrible. He caught a very tough pass for his TD.  Against BC's run D it's a good pick. In the future though they will be passing the ball a tonne. We'll see what happens!

For me it's the likelihood of Fajardo being the only one capable of getting in the endzone for the Riders (it's ironic though because he's a terrible passer), and just having fun with this little lock of the week game.

5 minutes ago, BBlink said:

Yuuuuup. Probably a better week to pick Gable than last week. I was relying on Montreal being terrible. He caught a very tough pass for his TD.  Against BC's run D it's a good pick. In the future though they will be passing the ball a tonne. We'll see what happens!

For me it's the likelihood of Fajardo being the only one capable of getting in the endzone for the Riders (it's ironic though because he's a terrible passer), and just having fun with this little lock of the week game.

LOL.  You're assuming they can get close enough to the endzone for Fajardo to punch it in......bad assumption. 

24 minutes ago, BBlink said:

Here's my chance! 

Edit: noooo

Edit 2: I've had so many chances 

Edit 3: he's short!

Edit: FAJAAAAARDO

I DID IT BOYS

I actually cheered for you, Ty, when it happened. Came on here to see what you had to say. Ha ha ha. 

On 2019-06-19 at 10:01 AM, Firekid said:

People picking Powell lol! Sakabush isn't even going to score on offense lol! They may get a ST score...maybe. It's simple, the Riders Suck.

I guess the jokes on me for my Powell comment lol! At least it's nice to see Saskabush is still employing Owen! 

• Jpan85 unpinned this topic