3 stars plus HH

wbbfan

Hecht......great game from a guy who was being crapped on by a lot of the faithful....a little crow perhaps

Harris.....was it my imagination or does he look even better this year..O Line deserves credit but he was making it happen all night

Wolitarsky.....this kid is headed for BIG things...solid

I was po'd about the play calling on this one....Half the bloody time Ford (burger king) and Bozo (the Transcona guy) were so caught up in falling all over Reilly and the leos', that they missed calling a lot of the plays we were making...I was beginning to think there was only one team out there last night...Gawd awful...get rid of the clown act tsn

10 hours ago, Sard said:

Didnt think the reffing was too bad, but I counted 3 calls that Rod Black guessed wrong, two of which were pretty bloody obvious that he was going to be wrong. 

The only reason I wished the Raptors lost to force a game 7 was so we wouldnt have to listen to rod black for 3 hours last night.   Oh well great performance by the Blue!  With Matthews coming back our O looks scary good!

Back to the Hecht thing..like I said safety is the easiest position to field a player in

Put a guy there who is smart..knows CFL football and plays within himself and the system and you will be fine.

Also Reilly is probably the biggest test for your safety.. so if he was more than adequate in that game..well then we will be just fine..and obviously he has a bit of a fear factor ranging around out there as we saw with chik-a-fil Carter..

But that Exume is a heat seeking missile!

If that's all he has to offer this year that's still a steal of a pick in 8th round..incredible closing speed on ball carriers and a sure tackler..can saw future safety in that kid

2 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Bighill getting overlooked...  he was asked to fulfill some strange roles by Hall - sometimes lining up with DL and sometimes dropping back in an almost Safety role...  quiet but big game I think

Solid if not spectacular. More than good enough.

On 2019-06-15 at 10:09 PM, Brandon said:

I think the players name that was mentioned the most was that super hamburger Duane Forde and Benevides were going to eat.    

one thing I learned after that game - never be the "next guy" after either Forde or Benevides has been using the wash-room....

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

one thing I learned after that game - never be the "next guy" after either Forde or Benevides has been using the wash-room....

"Next week join us as Duane injects a full syringe of heroin directly into his brain!" 

Years of listening to Rod blather on has left Duane with irreparable damage, he just don't give a **** anymore.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

3 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Years of listening to Rod blather on has left Duane with irreparable damage, he just don't give a **** anymore.

Watching Forde maw down that gigantic heart-attack burger all I could think was "he's just praying for the sweet release of death now"....

9 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I can’t remember who it was... immediately after he was drafted, someone in the media said Exumé would be a teams stud right from day one... was that guy ever right... 

I noticed him in preseason, and assumed it was Lucky due to the hair. Had no idea it was our 8th rounder. He keeps up that kind of performance and he will be a CFL record holder.