Ottawa @ Calgary

9 minutes ago, Doublezero said:

Big win for RBs. Big loss for Stamps. Davis looked very good despite the picks - not all of which were his fault. Good QB - he won't do that again.

Were we watching the same game? Davis had a pick dropped by a Calgary defender  or they were in position for one on nearly every play of the fourth Q. 

1 hour ago, blueandgoldguy said:

Wooooo!  Is this the end of the Stamps run of greatness?  Ok, I might be jumping the gun as it's one game.  Let's hope it is though as they have been perennial Grey CUp contenders since 2008.  It would be good for the league if they took a step back for at least a few seasons.

When you lose to a team as bad as Ottawa, you definitely have gone bad ... Well to a certain extent.  I mean, as we've been saying, certainly we expected Calgary's defense not to be the dominant force they have been the last three years in particular.  But I certainly expected much better against the rotten RedBlacks.

But I say now, this leaves us with no excuse not to steal the bacon for first out here cuz they definitely are not running away with the West this time.