Bombers @ Lions GDT!!!!!!!Finally!!!

Nolby

31 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Ah memories. After the 84 cup, I crawled into a kids snow igloo for a snooze. Fortunately it was a very small fort, so 75% of my body stuck out and I was easily found by friends. 

At the Vancouver cup where Greg Battle scored I ran onto the field which I had never done before and never will again. The goal posts came down and I wouldn't want to be the guy who caught them. As an aside that pressurised dome must have been odd to play in. I felt off as a spectator.

1 hour ago, Fan Boy said:

At the Vancouver cup where Greg Battle scored I ran onto the field which I had never done before and never will again. The goal posts came down and I wouldn't want to be the guy who caught them. As an aside that pressurised dome must have been odd to play in. I felt off as a spectator.

yeah I hated going to Lions games in the old Dome.  Especially in the summer time.  I went to a Twins and Vikings game in the old HH dome in Minneapolis and both games felt odd and somewhat uncomfortable too.  Dome technology was definitely something borne of the 1970's.  Now BC Place is awesome with the open roof.  Totally different experience.  Really enjoy going to games there now, and sitting with all 12 other fans.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

yeah I hated going to Lions games in the old Dome.  Especially in the summer time.  I went to a Twins and Vikings game in the old HH dome in Minneapolis and both games felt odd and somewhat uncomfortable too.  Dome technology was definitely something borne of the 1970's.  Now BC Place is awesome with the open roof.  Totally different experience.  Really enjoy going to games there now, and sitting with all 12 other fans.

Wow, that's the number of people at an Argo's game when they hold "Bring two friends for free" day!

Nichols did okay winning the last game.  I just hope he ups his game the day the rest of the team is playing crappy,  and he puts them on his back and carries the whole team to a victory.... it's those extra couple of wins like that which creates a GreyCup calibre QB. 

23 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Nichols did okay winning the last game.  I just hope he ups his game the day the rest of the team is playing crappy,  and he puts them on his back and carries the whole team to a victory.... it's those extra couple of wins like that which creates a GreyCup calibre QB. 

Last game, Nichols was throwing dimes as our Quarterback, and you say he did okay..

Okay then.

You do remember it’s a team game...and that’s exactly how the Bomber intentionally play it.

22 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Last game, Nichols was throwing dimes as our Quarterback, and you say he did okay..

Okay then.

You do remember it’s a team game...and that’s exactly how the Bomber intentionally play it.

What exactly is " throwing dimes " ?......, cause Nichols was not perfect last game.

23 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

What exactly is " throwing dimes " ?......, cause Nichols was not perfect last game.

Throwing dines is a well thrown 🏈 ball 🏀.

D or D stated it right. 1st quarter was not ‘good’, but nobody, as in not anybody, said Nichols played a perfect game.

Nobody does.

16 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Why does throwing for 300+ mean anything? Why does a QB have to throw for 300. Yes it looks great on the stats sheet and looks impressive overall but dont wins mean more than stats? Reiley threw for over 300 and lost. Mitchel threw for 275 and lost. I see plenty of QBs throw for 300 and still lose the game. 

Pardon my ignorance, but is the yardage calculated only while the ball is in the air or does it include YAC?  If its the later, i would suggest that our receivers suck for not getting more yards after the throw (j/k) and perhaps our defence was weak if BC was racking up so Many YAC yards.

Again pardon my ignorance (really),  I only focus on Jet Packages.

3 hours ago, J5V said:

Who are you kidding. Like me, you will be so completely stinking drunk and hoarse from yelling that itll take you 3 days to recover. 🙂

i will be waiting for  Do or DIE's  report(s) days later after all the GIN has dried up and he awakens from his alcohol induce coma