Wanted: Adidas home and/or away jersey

O2L

Hey all, anyone know where I can get a 2017/18 Adidas home or away jersey? Need in small or medium. I was at the Bomber store today and they said they’re not allowed to sell them even though they still have some because of the New Era deal and I don’t like the New Era ones as much. If you’re looking to sell yours or know where I can buy, please let me know!

7 minutes ago, Tracker said:

oooh....my nipples are hard but I have three jerseys already.

I’ll derail my own thread and suggest you check out the Tove Ali song “disco ****” (or at least the lyrics, in case the music isn’t your style). It has a lot in common with your post 😆

Milt jersey circa 2005, autographed

Joe Pop 70s throwback royal blue, autographed

Walby jersey from about 1990

Khari stitched 1950s throwback

Walby 70s throwback white

Stoddard game-style (shoulders) royal blue throwback

Derrick Amstrong gold circa 2007

Matt Dunigan royal blue throwback from 2016ish

Doug Brown royal blue throwback from 2010ish

at least 2 blanks, including a 2004-era Puma in blue that I'd like to get stitched, but they can't do the stitching from that era anymore, unfortunately...

couple that I don't wear, but still exist: 2008 Dinwiddie, 2009 (??) Brady Browne (I know, I know...), 2007 screen print Milt that's wearing away pretty badly, so it just hangs up now...

4 hours ago, O2L said:

Hey all, anyone know where I can get a 2017/18 Adidas home or away jersey? Need in small or medium. I was at the Bomber store today and they said they’re not allowed to sell them even though they still have some because of the New Era deal and I don’t like the New Era ones as much. If you’re looking to sell yours or know where I can buy, please let me know!

I bought an Adidas jersey at the Bomber store less than two weeks ago. They were clearing them out. There were lots of them. I wonder why they said that?