Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr Dee

Regular Season Bomber News

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, gcn11 said:

Well I would hardly call it reporting because we all know it's just Friesen raking the muck because he is perpetually POed about his lack of access to info. However, Nichols 6 game would expire after game 15 but initial reports were he may be back sooner than that..

Initial reports were that they would re-evaluate after 4 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to consider the source for the Matt Nichols thing...

And let me get this straight....Santiago got hurt last week in practice so he was released, and despite initial reports McAllister has agreed to a PR spot?? I didn't mind how he played after laying on his couch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ddanger said:

I'm going to consider the source for the Matt Nichols thing...

And let me get this straight....Santiago got hurt last week in practice so he was released, and despite initial reports McAllister has agreed to a PR spot?? I didn't mind how he played after laying on his couch!

I dont believe it was ever reported that McAllister refused a PR spot. It was certainly speculated at on here but I never say it confirmed any where. If he was and refused at first it could be the grim reality of the situation has dawned on him. Not many guys go from cfl TC cut to NFL signee. He isnt getting younger, and every year another handful of guys just like him turn pro. 

Sucks about santiago but makes sense. Been an awful year for injuries. Surprised flanders didnt get the call.

Friesen isnt worth wasting time on. 

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

 

Hope they are just resting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Osh is just a beaut....

https://www.bluebombers.com/2019/09/04/need-know-september-4/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

One more from O’Shea, who was asked about reports that Matt Nichols could miss most of the regular season. Nichols was injured in the win over B.C. on August 15th and the club placed him on the six-game injured list, indicating he would be re-evaluated near the end of that stretch.

“That’s not the information we have,” said O’Shea of the reports. “I don’t know who’s been reporting it. What happens is somebody throws out a comment like that, they make something up and sure enough all these pseudo-reporters get to take it and run with it. Whatever. That’s not the information I have.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Osh is just a beaut....

https://www.bluebombers.com/2019/09/04/need-know-september-4/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

One more from O’Shea, who was asked about reports that Matt Nichols could miss most of the regular season. Nichols was injured in the win over B.C. on August 15th and the club placed him on the six-game injured list, indicating he would be re-evaluated near the end of that stretch.

“That’s not the information we have,” said O’Shea of the reports. “I don’t know who’s been reporting it. What happens is somebody throws out a comment like that, they make something up and sure enough all these pseudo-reporters get to take it and run with it. Whatever. That’s not the information I have.”

It is simply Friesen creating a story because he has nothing else to write about.

Our media is mostly useless.

Darrin Bauming has alternated between this baseless non story about Matt Nichols and a catch by Lawler that nobody will ever see today.

Brutal 

 

 

Edited by Geebrr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, gcn11 said:

And they probably will. Friesen is a tool and is purposely shunned by the Bombers. His access to inside info is non existent.

He probably saw Matt Nichols in a local bar lifting the beer bottle with his left arm... that's how credible a source Friesen is...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Brandon said:

I would love to see Peterman replace Demski....  the guy plays with a tonne of grit and heart... 

I love demski and think he can be a great dynamic play maker. But He would be better served in a rotational package role rather then a starter. Especially now when he could be taking a decent chunk of RB reps. 

Petermann is like jamie stoddard, with an imports athleticism and wade millers heart, and toughness. We need to get him involved before he decides to go some place he will get used as a FA. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our offense just wastes receivers. Petermann, Adams, Wolitarsky, Whitehead, Lawler. All underused & under appreciated. As much as I love Harris but we over use him at the expense of other skilled players. This is a totally unbalanced offense. I'm sure most of our receivers will want out when their contracts expire. Especially if LaPo returns next year as nothing will change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Our offense just wastes receivers. Petermann, Adams, Wolitarsky, Whitehead, Lawler. All underused & under appreciated. As much as I love Harris but we over use him at the expense of other skilled players. This is a totally unbalanced offense. I'm sure most of our receivers will want out when their contracts expire. Especially if LaPo returns next year as nothing will change.

agree.

conspiracy theory here, maybe its Lapo’s way for payback for not being allowed to interview last off-season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

agree.

conspiracy theory here, maybe its Lapo’s way for payback for not being allowed to interview last off-season?

so his protest is to be a worse coordinator and make his chances of getting a chance to be a head coach even less? I sure hope you were just making a joke. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

so his protest is to be a worse coordinator and make his chances of getting a chance to be a head coach even less? I sure hope you were just making a joke. 

its a joke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...