Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr Dee

Regular Season Bomber News

14 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

I just can't stand idly by and let the proud historical association between slavic nomenclature and north american football be ignored. Think of Bronco Nagurski (the pride of Rainy River).  Naming  Wolitarsky something like a hairy 7 foot tall alien is downright disrespectful. Actually a hairy seven tall alien would be quite scoop for the D Line. Knocking down passes and making running backs go the other way sounds pretty good. Thursday is a long ways away. 

I think you guys need to bone up on your Star Wars references...and your Something About Mary references....

5 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I think you guys need to bone up on your Star Wars references...and your Something About Mary references....

Generation gap

13 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Why would Drew Wolitarsky want to live on Endor with a bunch of two foot tall ewoks?  This does not make sense!

For the royal treatment you get if you wear enough gold?

tumblr_o0houpOMMP1qlujf1o2_250.gif

1 hour ago, Fan Boy said:

Is "Woogie" the official nickname or is this just yours? 

It's the only one that matters....."Wolly" is way too easy..........Woogie is clever. Gotta love them good Polak boys....

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

It's the only one that matters....."Wolly" is way too easy..........Woogie is clever. Gotta love them good Polak boys....

we were really creative with Joe Poplawski's nickname.  "Joe Pop" - took us hours to come up with that one.  Ah...the 80's....such a simpler time.

8 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

we were really creative with Joe Poplawski's nickname.  "Joe Pop" - took us hours to come up with that one.  Ah...the 80's....such a simpler time.

We're not saying you guys liked cocaine back then.....just the smell of it.....

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I would have gone ‘wojo’ In honour of Barney Miller