Regular Season Bomber News

Mr Dee

16 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

What position is he being switched to. He played very well in the SAM position and I think he should be back there after the injury.

Rios didnt played well there. Maston only played there last games, I think. 

Another stupid move by MOS.

Don't you love it when fans on an internet board know better than the head coach about player deployment?

FWIW, here's Paul Maurice (of 700+ NHL wins fame) and his thoughts on fan input (go to 1:22 left in the video).

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/hours-paul-maurice-reaching-700-wins-nhl-head-coach/

7 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Are you calling Gaitor an a-hole ?....... I personally know nothing about the mans life,  I was just noticing the me in team......

And I was just noticing that the "me" is there  only if you read it backwards (apply backwards thinking) and acknowledge that the letters are on either side of the A (embracing the a-hole, as it were).

Does that literal deconstruction of the wordplay without the subliminal subtext satisfy you, or is there another double entendre you would like to break down to remove any humour and larger point from? 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

They've obviously had some kind of falling out and felt it was best to part ways. I know I've had bosses that I just couldn't work for. I've also known guys that just couldn't work for me. Happens.

I never regretting parting ways. It's a moral obligation to pursue what you find meaningful in life. Sometimes that requires change. Whatever happened with Gaitor, I wish him well.

What I don't know is if we are a better football team without him than we were with him.

2 minutes ago, J5V said:

They've obviously had some kind of falling out and felt it was best to part ways. I know I've had bosses that I just couldn't work for. I've also known guys that just couldn't work for me. Happens.

I never regretting parting ways. It's a moral obligation to pursue what you find meaningful in life. Sometimes that requires change. Whatever happened with Gaitor, I wish him well.

What I don't know is if we are a better football team without him than we were with him.

You don't know this. You're making this up. MOS said he ask to switch roles. He wouldn't. There's the door and good riddance. 

Why on EARTH would any fan want Gaitor on the team he won't do what the coach has asked? 

21 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Don't you love it when fans on an internet board know better than the head coach about player deployment?

FWIW, here's Paul Maurice (of 700+ NHL wins fame) and his thoughts on fan input (go to 1:22 left in the video).

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/hours-paul-maurice-reaching-700-wins-nhl-head-coach/

Before this Gaitor story broke, some of the posters think the D will be better when Gaitor is back at SAM.

Throughout his stint here, some of MOS roster moves are head-scratcher. Kuale and Hurl to name a few.

Look at Lalama, he turned out to be good but was benched here. Maybe not a MOS guy.

Yeah, MOS knows better.

Edited by M.O.A.B.

9 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Before this Gaitor story broke, some of the posters think the D will be better when Gaitor is back at SAM.

Throughout his stint here, some of MOS roster moves are head-scratcher. Kuale and Hurl to name a few.

Look at Lalama, he turned out to be good but was benched here. Maybe not a MOS guy.

Yeah, MOS knows better.

Yes, lets look at Lalama... 25 defensive tackles over 11 games with Montreal. 10 of those in the last game vs Ottawa. 

So, which player would you have cut to make room for him?

10 minutes ago, JCon said:

You don't know this. You're making this up. MOS said he ask to switch roles. He wouldn't. There's the door and good riddance. 

Why on EARTH would any fan want Gaitor on the team he won't do what the coach has asked

Hence the reason for the fallout. Nothing made up about that. Gaitor obviously wouldn't have left if he agreed with O'Shea's decision. 

36 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

And I was just noticing that the "me" is there  only if you read it backwards (apply backwards thinking) and acknowledge that the letters are on either side of the A (embracing the a-hole, as it were).

Does that literal deconstruction of the wordplay without the subliminal subtext satisfy you, or is there another double entendre you would like to break down to remove any humour and larger point from? 

Actually that isn't really an " i " in team either that flex posted..... talk about inside out thinking on that one eh

Just now, NorthernSkunk said:

I never missed the point... .I just don't know anything about Gaitors private life or his values or anything about him,  so I know I ain't  gonna judge his decision publicly in a place like this.  Not without a ton of more info anyway...

And, yet, you will judge everyone else. 

36 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Yeah, MOS knows better.

Huh? He started 1 game, only because it was the final game of the year and MTL rested their starters. He did play well, against the worst team in the league. Who have been struggling horribly on offense and were also having auditions for next year...that's a really poor example.