Regular Season Bomber News

Mr Dee

5 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Hes struggled the most out of the young OL. Exume has been among the best in the league on teams, hands down not even close for roy. 

It's gonna be Lawler that gets the nod, bud I would be all for Desjarlais getting it. He's clearly been playing very well and that's why he hasn't been moved from that LG spot... 

9 minutes ago, Noeller said:

It's gonna be Lawler that gets the nod, bud I would be all for Desjarlais getting it. He's clearly been playing very well and that's why he hasn't been moved from that LG spot... 

Is he eligible? If he heats up I think he could take it, but other wise you have a wr with rotational wr stats vs one of the best in the league in his rookie year, id still go exume. 

6 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Lawler is likely the nod since the glamour positions are often the ones that get noticed, but I'd make a case of Exume if only because he's been an impact player all year on teams and he was such a late draft pick.

Hansen not a chance, he's a good story but not even close to ROTY IMO.

I think hansen has a real chance of being the most improved player next year and turning into a real player in the league. 

1 hour ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I am sure all the players donate to charities..... or do work for charities.  Many players at the pro level do these things.  Even us fans do these things..... yes it's nice. 

Please don't try to down play his contribution. That's still a big chunk of money for him. 

Skunk on a roll. Casts aspersions at Milt Stegall for supposedly looking unhappy signing a picture for his son. Then  it's diminishing a $10,000 donation by Nichols to the Children's Hospital. Has to be reminded by others here to quit being an asshat.  

well done applause GIF

Edited by SpeedFlex27

I wish we knew if Jefferson would be back  or not next year . I would like to get a new Bomber Jersey for when when I go to Calgary to watch the Cup. No real safe bets outside of Harris. Hell the club may have a totally different QB stable next season. I suppose a lot is going to depend on where O’Shea goes(Toronto) and who follows him.

On 2019-10-23 at 9:17 PM, NorthernSkunk said:

What does it matter how big of a chunk of his money it is ?...... I been donating to the children's hospital for 26 years 

If it was Streveler you would have gone on and on about how great Streveler is for donating. If it's not a big deal like you say, then don't comment. We all know you're a jerk, no need to confirm it every chance you get.

32 minutes ago, MrFreakzilla said:

If it was Streveler you would have gone on and on about how great Streveler is for donating. If it's not a big deal like you say, then don't comment. We all know you're a jerk, no need to confirm it every chance you get.

Makin stuff up in order to post...why would you bother.  

2 hours ago, Dirty30 said:

I wish we knew if Jefferson would be back  or not next year . I would like to get a new Bomber Jersey for when when I go to Calgary to watch the Cup. No real safe bets outside of Harris. Hell the club may have a totally different QB stable next season. I suppose a lot is going to depend on where O’Shea goes(Toronto) and who follows him.

Be the first to get a Mike Miller jersey.

2 hours ago, JCon said:

It may not mean much right now, unless we can win the GC, but we only lost two season series this year and we went 8-1 at home. 

I think that's worth something. 

Good grief. 8-1 and we couldn't manage to parlay that into at least one home playoff date. Sad.