Regular Season Bomber News

Mr Dee

39 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

Wouldn’t be the first player the bombers wouldn’t admit was gonna be out for the season. 

They were saying he was very close to coming back when harris came back. But nothing since then. Could have been a leak and untrue, or maybe he had a set back, or they just arent gonna rush him back. If he goes back to practice right now, he might be in shape for the play offs but he still wont be sharp. Might be best to just pack it in for him for the year any way. 

8 hours ago, wbbfan said:

They were saying he was very close to coming back when harris came back. But nothing since then. Could have been a leak and untrue, or maybe he had a set back, or they just arent gonna rush him back. If he goes back to practice right now, he might be in shape for the play offs but he still wont be sharp. Might be best to just pack it in for him for the year any way. 

I somewhat blame the media.  They need to make a point of asking.

3 hours ago, blueingreenland said:

Less Browne was a tremendous talent. I couldn't believe it when we signed him as a free agent. There never was ( and probably never will be) a CB duo as good as Rod Hill & Less Browne!!

Man, I second that! It's one thing to have one shut down corner but 2??? Hill & Browne were just a treat to watch. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27