Regular Season Bomber News

Mr Dee

49 minutes ago, Yourface said:

#Bombers have released quarterback Kevin Anderson from the practice roster. Anderson asked for his release to explore other opportunities.

— Darren Cameron (@Darren_Cameron) September 17, 2019

Given that this happened immediately after the bye week.... my thought is that he got an offer outside of football while back at home.

2 hours ago, BomberfanMKS said:

Given that this happened immediately after the bye week.... my thought is that he got an offer outside of football while back at home.

Sounds very likely. 

I wonder if we will bring in another project qb. Maybe when the PR expansion happens. 

1 hour ago, Albertabomberguy said:

Pat neufeld is back practicing!  

Right after 2 6 game stints so decent savings. Perhaps he was close to returning and he was given extra time to prepare and be 100%. Hope speller is good to go for the next game. Then if only we could get the DBs healthy too. 

On 2019-09-17 at 11:33 AM, Albertabomberguy said:

Jeffcoat, neufeld, Harris, Demski and Whitehead were all on the field today....theres going to be some tough decisions to make this week and I hope it doesn’t ruin the momentum we had last game 

would you expect that Neufeld would be rostered against the Als when he's just had his first week of practice in like ten months?  Can a vet shake off the rust that fast?

(asking because I honestly don't know ... just seems like a lot to ask a guy who's been on the shelf for nearly a year)