Regular Season Bomber News

Mr Dee

Looks way worse in that slow motion..he was going up to bat the ball down...and yeah he let up..just a standard football play u see countless times...nothing even close to what that schmuck Edward's did...he wasnt doing a normal football play by any stretch of the imagination..he was intending to do one thing..and he accomplished it

You wanna iso random stuff watch Nac Henry game in and game out..that's a dirty piece of **** along the Cleon Lang mold...just has less talent than Lang

1 hour ago, Booch said:

Looks way worse in that slow motion..he was going up to bat the ball down...and yeah he let up..just a standard football play u see countless times...nothing even close to what that schmuck Edward's did...he wasnt doing a normal football play by any stretch of the imagination..he was intending to do one thing..and he accomplished it

You wanna iso random stuff watch Nac Henry game in and game out..that's a dirty piece of **** along the Cleon Lang mold...just has less talent than Lang

When Laing got hurt a few weeks back, I had no sympathy for him. He is one of the dirtiest players in the league.

15 hours ago, Mark F said:

dirty hit by sask on bomber..... ok... but we'll change it. cause it's not really ok.

improbable penalty  called on Jefferson  for a phantom late hit on a sask player..... fine.

the disproportionate penalty calls in that last game was actually comical. and bombers the least penalized team to boot.

second rate.

Uh...Jefferson was fined for a hit to the head on ssk qb. Which it very clearly was.

3 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Not a bad strategy when you have the worst secondary in the league. Who's the hit man this week?  

k...enjoy your posts and bantering with you but really?..how do you say worst in league...compared to you guys:

2nd in interceptions with 16 (Sask third last with 9)

1st in opponents passing efficiency at 75.8% (Sask 5th at 89.3)

3rd in opponents completion % at 61.0%..league best is 60.6 ( Sask 4th at 67.7%)

2nd in opponents passing TD's (Sask tied for 3rd with 3 others)

3rd in opponents average pass (Sask 4th)

Sask is 2nd in average passing yards given up per game and Wpg is 5th so you got us there...mind you teams have attempted only 291 attempts on you and 420 versus Winnipeg but thats because they cant run as well on us as shown with 69 yards against Wpg on average and 91 yards against SSK on average...And a lot of that yardage on runs is a result of good run support by the DB's

Coupled with we have gave up the same amount of points on defence as you in 1 extra game played as well...part of which is due to the secondary

So tell me how does that indicate that WPG is the worst Secondary again...as stats show...WPG grades out better than SSK in all the major areas, other than 1

21 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Not a bad strategy when you have the worst secondary in the league. Who's the hit man this week?  

You know, I've defended Ripper in the past, but lately, he's coming across more and more as just another douchy Rider fan here to troll and cause trouble.  It may be time for him to revisit why exactly he feels a need to post here, considering there is already a site where green douches abound.  I'm sure he knows where that is.

yeah making basically posts based on ire toward a team and ignoring the facts and or stats seems somewhat of a waste of time and effort, and serves no real purpose...but have learned from history when even posting on their site with stats backing it up...they still just don't get it...i guess minimal intelligence and never leaving that province and not knowing better plays into it 

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

yeah making basically posts based on ire toward a team and ignoring the facts and or stats seems somewhat of a waste of time and effort, and serves no real purpose...but have learned from history when even posting on their site with stats backing it up...they still just don't get it...i guess minimal intelligence and never leaving that province and not knowing better plays into it 

It has more to do with loopbacks on the family tree, but you're right, for them the world outside of tractor pulls and combines is a dark and scary place.

57 minutes ago, Booch said:

k...enjoy your posts and bantering with you but really?..how do you say worst in league...compared to you guys:

2nd in interceptions with 16 (Sask third last with 9)

1st in opponents passing efficiency at 75.8% (Sask 5th at 89.3)

3rd in opponents completion % at 61.0%..league best is 60.6 ( Sask 4th at 67.7%)

2nd in opponents passing TD's (Sask tied for 3rd with 3 others)

3rd in opponents average pass (Sask 4th)

Sask is 2nd in average passing yards given up per game and Wpg is 5th so you got us there...mind you teams have attempted only 291 attempts on you and 420 versus Winnipeg but thats because they cant run as well on us as shown with 69 yards against Wpg on average and 91 yards against SSK on average...And a lot of that yardage on runs is a result of good run support by the DB's

Coupled with we have gave up the same amount of points on defence as you in 1 extra game played as well...part of which is due to the secondary

So tell me how does that indicate that WPG is the worst Secondary again...as stats show...WPG grades out better than SSK in all the major areas, other than 1

you are forgetting one important thing: Feels matter more than facts. 

I feel the hit to our long snapper was dirty but.....by the "rule of the law" it was not. it is what it is and hopefully we won't see that again as I don't want to see any long snapper on any team hurt on a hit like that again.  Jefferson DID make contact to the head and again by "the letter of the law" it is not allowed so he was fined for it, I personally have no issue with the fine, just keep it consistent.

I am very interested to see what reffing crew this game gets and if we will see a few more holds called on the Riders o-line.  I was not watching ours specifically so perhaps we also got away with holds as well  but I was watching Sask's and they did get away with many holding calls last game.  

This next game will two very good teams that match-up well and have a dislike for one-another, I can't wait this should be a he11 of a slugfest!

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

Worst secondary in the league and fartjoe could only muster 3 points in the 2nd half? What a piece of **** qb. MBT scored more! lol Not to mention fartjoe only threw for 1 td but 2 ints. and the longest throw he had was 23 yrds lololol. Even Streveler who is a back up qb, with missing starters on O had a longest pass of 37, against such a stunningly good secondary in sackandballschewan.

Maybe the Bombers could make a rider start crying again, remember when bagg started crying lol. Duraint even got a boo boo and cried about it. What's with riders and crying about ****? 

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

Jeffcoat took more of a upper cut angle. Jeffcoat was swinging for the fence. Willie let up a bit, doesn't excuse the head shot though

Well here's to Fartjoe seeing more of a right hook from Jefferson. If I could see 2 crider QB's start crying in the WPG stadium that'd be fantastic.

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

Against your swiss cheese OL...take your pick. No hometown reffing for your OL this week. Holding will be called early and Fajardump will be scrambling for his life.

Edited by gcn11