Regular Season Bomber News

Mr Dee

15 minutes ago, gcn11 said:

Well I would hardly call it reporting because we all know it's just Friesen raking the muck because he is perpetually POed about his lack of access to info. However, Nichols 6 game would expire after game 15 but initial reports were he may be back sooner than that..

Initial reports were that they would re-evaluate after 4 weeks.

5 hours ago, ddanger said:

I'm going to consider the source for the Matt Nichols thing...

And let me get this straight....Santiago got hurt last week in practice so he was released, and despite initial reports McAllister has agreed to a PR spot?? I didn't mind how he played after laying on his couch!

I dont believe it was ever reported that McAllister refused a PR spot. It was certainly speculated at on here but I never say it confirmed any where. If he was and refused at first it could be the grim reality of the situation has dawned on him. Not many guys go from cfl TC cut to NFL signee. He isnt getting younger, and every year another handful of guys just like him turn pro. 

Sucks about santiago but makes sense. Been an awful year for injuries. Surprised flanders didnt get the call.

Friesen isnt worth wasting time on. 

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

Hope they are just resting. 

Osh is just a beaut....

https://www.bluebombers.com/2019/09/04/need-know-september-4/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

One more from O’Shea, who was asked about reports that Matt Nichols could miss most of the regular season. Nichols was injured in the win over B.C. on August 15th and the club placed him on the six-game injured list, indicating he would be re-evaluated near the end of that stretch.

“That’s not the information we have,” said O’Shea of the reports. “I don’t know who’s been reporting it. What happens is somebody throws out a comment like that, they make something up and sure enough all these pseudo-reporters get to take it and run with it. Whatever. That’s not the information I have.”

43 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Osh is just a beaut....

https://www.bluebombers.com/2019/09/04/need-know-september-4/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

One more from O’Shea, who was asked about reports that Matt Nichols could miss most of the regular season. Nichols was injured in the win over B.C. on August 15th and the club placed him on the six-game injured list, indicating he would be re-evaluated near the end of that stretch.

“That’s not the information we have,” said O’Shea of the reports. “I don’t know who’s been reporting it. What happens is somebody throws out a comment like that, they make something up and sure enough all these pseudo-reporters get to take it and run with it. Whatever. That’s not the information I have.”

It is simply Friesen creating a story because he has nothing else to write about.

Our media is mostly useless.

Darrin Bauming has alternated between this baseless non story about Matt Nichols and a catch by Lawler that nobody will ever see today.

Brutal 

Edited by Geebrr

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

I would love to see Peterman replace Demski....  the guy plays with a tonne of grit and heart... 

I love demski and think he can be a great dynamic play maker. But He would be better served in a rotational package role rather then a starter. Especially now when he could be taking a decent chunk of RB reps. 

Petermann is like jamie stoddard, with an imports athleticism and wade millers heart, and toughness. We need to get him involved before he decides to go some place he will get used as a FA. 

Our offense just wastes receivers. Petermann, Adams, Wolitarsky, Whitehead, Lawler. All underused & under appreciated. As much as I love Harris but we over use him at the expense of other skilled players. This is a totally unbalanced offense. I'm sure most of our receivers will want out when their contracts expire. Especially if LaPo returns next year as nothing will change.

2 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Our offense just wastes receivers. Petermann, Adams, Wolitarsky, Whitehead, Lawler. All underused & under appreciated. As much as I love Harris but we over use him at the expense of other skilled players. This is a totally unbalanced offense. I'm sure most of our receivers will want out when their contracts expire. Especially if LaPo returns next year as nothing will change.

agree.

conspiracy theory here, maybe its Lapo’s way for payback for not being allowed to interview last off-season?