Regular Season Bomber News

Mr Dee

8 minutes ago, Floyd said:

And start only 1 non-import on D...?

Huh? I didn't say both Augustine and Petermann will start.... I say ROTATE. 

By the practice accounts, Roh is back in his DE position. So I expect him to start and Kongbo as backup. So yeah, only Hecht is the starter. But we know how thye rotate the Dline 

That would mean Augustine starts (on paper) with Santiago as backup . 

They MIGHT rotate the names i mentioned in my previous post. If Johnny is IN, Lawler is IN, if Santiago is in Petermann is on slot to play with the ratio. Augustine, Santiago and Demski will all see snaps on the running game. 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

7 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Huh? I didn't say both Augustine and Petermann will start.... I say ROTATE. 

By the practice accounts, Roh is back in his DE position. So I expect him to start and Kongbo as backup. So yeah, only Hecht is the starter. But we know how thye rotate the Dline 

That would mean Augustine starts (on paper) with Santiago as backup . 

They MIGHT rotate the names i mentioned in my previous post. If Johnny is IN, Lawler is IN, if Santiago is in Petermann is on slot to play with the ratio. Augustine, Santiago and Demski will all see snaps on the running game. 

So Santiago, Medlock, Grant and Jones as DIs... hmm.

I don't think you can call a 1st round draft pick a "diamond in the rough".......the Bombers legitimately believed he was the best OL in the draft, and took him in the first round for that reason. He has looked okay at times, but at other times he's looked extremely raw, like the rookie that he is. He'll get better eventually, but he shouldn't be starting right now.