Regular Season Bomber News

Mr Dee

48 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah Rogers looked decent as depth..but no way was he unseating our Bryant and Hardrick...though was quickly picked up by Montreal and started for them...think he got hurt there then let go...

Kongbo allows us to start 3 import OL if someone gets nicked...  starting to think Neufeld is not coming back at all this year

6 minutes ago, do or die said:

Kongbo looks like a good one - quick and physical.  Depth paying off, yet again.....

What has really impressed me is his ability to pass rush against interior linemen aswell. Both lining up in side and twisting to the inside. That opens up tons of options.

Rogers fills the foketi 3.0 role. Though I think gray is going to be a tackle at some point. 

25 minutes ago, Booch said:

Kongbo did say he did..and can play in the tackle position...proving himself right 

He did. He moved positions a LOT with the vols. Pretty much a new spot each year. His pass rush inside and on the edge are much more polished then I ever expected. 

His motor is great too. Hes constantly in on the back end of plays and I havent seen him pull up in a trot once, when some one leaves the tackle box. 

3 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

I assume the Taylor move is to have another db available for Friday but I wonder why they haven't brought another DE in. Its 2019, I demand instant action.

Wish we had brought back Mo and macallister. 

Though I suspect itll be griffiths, with more 3-4 over looks rushing a LBer off the edge, jake on the edge etc. 

Edited by wbbfan

15 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

I assume the Taylor move is to have another db available for Friday but I wonder why they haven't brought another DE in. Its 2019, I demand instant action.

They'll continue the 3-4 defence with the 3 DT look.  Jake, Nevis and Richardson gave Reillly some pressure in the plays when all 3 were on the field.