Regular Season Bomber News

Mr Dee

53 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Bighill needs to run around a fair amount.  The hamstring stuff is not something that can be fooled with.  Needs to show the initial minor injury is basically healed otherwise it’s a big risk.

And to be frank, we need him much more late in the season then right now. The team is well situated to ease him back in when hes ready. 

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

My next jersey too

Until proven other wise 100% lies. He said neufeld was gonna be good to go for the season opener, and he isnt even on the list of announced injured names any more. 

I believe Paddy is floating somewhere out there in the ether with Foketi...So yes this is just another 'whopper' from Mikey....O'Shea luvs keeping everyone in suspense with regards to nics and scratches.....don't know why other than he's just keeping the opposition uninformed and waits as long as possible to spring one on em

11 minutes ago, Stickem said:

I believe Paddy is floating somewhere out there in the ether with Foketi...So yes this is just another 'whopper' from Mikey....O'Shea luvs keeping everyone in suspense with regards to nics and scratches.....don't know why other than he's just keeping the opposition uninformed and waits as long as possible to spring one on em

Players don't want anyone knowing about their injuries, so MOS keeps it close to the vest. It's been said that the players really appreciate that he doesn't put that info out to the public.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Players don't want anyone knowing about their injuries, so MOS keeps it close to the vest. It's been said that the players really appreciate that he doesn't put that info out to the public.

I understand why MOS does this.... and have no issues with it.  But man it sure doesn't help the coaches show on Monday nights lol.  

Gawd I hope my tv guy shows up Thursday.....  I am almost missing Rod blacks stupidity during a game...

39 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I understand why MOS does this.... and have no issues with it.  But man it sure doesn't help the coaches show on Monday nights lol.  

Gawd I hope my tv guy shows up Thursday.....  I am almost missing Rod blacks stupidity during a game...

how long does it take to get this fixed? Is weeks to get a service fixed  normal where you live?

Edited by Mark F

13 hours ago, Mark F said:

how long does it take to get this fixed? Is weeks to get a service fixed  normal where you live?

We have been in the middle of a crazy house move from the north to the south the last couple of months,  going back and forth lots .... we moved to the east side of lake Winnipeg and just haven't been able to hook up with the tv guy to connect our tv up.  He did come once but it was unannounced and we were at the beach soaking up the sun.   Basically we have been so busy the tv became one of the last issues to get straightened out.  Hopefully tomorrow.  🏈