Regular Season Bomber News

Mr Dee

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I'm ehhhhh about McGloster, but so long as I never have to see Cody Speller at RT ever again......

Agree about mcgloster. He may need time to polish though. See how he is in camp next year. (I assume he will be foketi 2.0 and be our back up imp for 6 years)

If hardrick is going to be out, id rather see gray slide over and speller start at guard with desjarlais. 

Now is it mcgloster or williams taking first team OT reps? Tell some one in the press to look up from their phone!

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Agree about mcgloster. He may need time to polish though. See how he is in camp next year. (I assume he will be foketi 2.0 and be our back up imp for 6 years)

If hardrick is going to be out, id rather see gray slide over and speller start at guard with desjarlais. 

Now is it mcgloster or williams taking first team OT reps? Tell some one in the press to look up from their phone!

Williams is

17 minutes ago, Noeller said:

the thing of it is, not one of these guys needs to practice at all this week in order to start on Friday, so it's not necessarily a bad idea to let them rest every second possible just to make sure they're as close to 100% as possible...

Bighill needs to run around a fair amount.  The hamstring stuff is not something that can be fooled with.  Needs to show the initial minor injury is basically healed otherwise it’s a big risk.