Regular Season Bomber News

Mr Dee

On ‎09‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 6:15 PM, Jpan85 said:

These are really cool

Wade Miller tipped off fans at the "You Make The Call" event that theses were coming and swore everyone in attendance to secrecy. I ran into him at the home opener and asked where they were. He said they needed a couple more weeks to roll them out and I said "Dammit Wade, this secret-keeping is killing me!!!!"

Have to admit, they are a neat idea, but this flag almost ruined it for me. Had a PTSD flashback to 2001 when I saw it.

Westwood.jpg?v=1562795304Neighbourhood Flags - 3x5 feet

It looked to me like both Hecht and Hardrick could have come back into that game and it looked to me like Briggs injured or possibly tore his bicep and he came out of the locker room with the left arm in a sling. O'Sheas report seems accurate to what I saw but anything can happen between now and Friday. 

On 2019-07-12 at 1:09 AM, Brandon said:

So did the club ever say what happened to Foketi?

He was on his way to Winnipeg and needed to get a motel outside of Peoria. The desk clerk asked, “name and how long”. He replied, “Foketi, for the night.” The clerk said, “I don’t care who your screwing, I need a name”. Peoria Police say charges are still pending.