Regular Season Bomber News

Mr Dee

12 hours ago, J5V said:

I don't disagree with Bob but the Bombers are never going to be liked for punching people in the mouth. We'll always be the bad guys. I hope we embrace that moniker since we will wear it anyways.

a punch or clear head to head collision? I'll take the punch, generally a punch ends less careers.

15 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

They are getting more neighborhoods in and you can request yours if they don't have it and will try to make it up for next order they do. Apparently sold over 200 in one day.

they've really been doing a good job with their marketing the last while, and this is another home run for them. I want to see these things everywhere I go, next time I'm home. The Riders, for years, had a tie-in with that God-awful Pilsner beer, where they gave away a Riders flag in every box, so you'd see those ******* things EVERYWHERE. It'll be awesome to have our own (much better) version...

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

they've really been doing a good job with their marketing the last while, and this is another home run for them. I want to see these things everywhere I go, next time I'm home. The Riders, for years, had a tie-in with that God-awful Pilsner beer, where they gave away a Riders flag in every box, so you'd see those ******* things EVERYWHERE. It'll be awesome to have our own (much better) version...

You would see them hanging off resort balconies in Mexico. Trashy. 

10 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

just wanted to say, growing up I was a big fan of Pete Catan.  I'd be curious to know what he would have thought of Hardrick's actions.  I doubt he'd be as judgey as you.

Since we’re playing “What would the Avatar Think?” In this fantasy world you’ve built, give me your thoughts on Cal’s sideline reaction to the Hardrick shove/penalty. Bearing in mind, he would have no problem seeing the play because it was obvious to everyone. 

1 minute ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Since we’re playing “What would the Avatar Think?” In this fantasy world you’ve built, give me your thoughts on Cal’s sideline reaction to the Hardrick shove/penalty. Bearing in mind, he would have no problem seeing the play because it was obvious to everyone. 

The guy who coached Walby.

He is sarcastically saying "don't do that again" then whispering, do it again.

6 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

ha ha Kindly Cal coached some of the toughest hombres that ever served in the Bomber trenches.  He'd be super-stoked I am sure about Hardrick's hit, but would still make him pay $.25 for his cup of Gatorade.

55 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

This play isnt like that dirt bag from BC(edit: Rob Murphy) a decade ago that would go at the knees of guys already engaged in blocks.

Yup. A real P.O.S. he was. 

there was a different guy....played for both Toronto and BC.....just like 5 years ago, maybe......that was really bad for intent to injure and got suspended a couple times. Not Murphy...someone else....