Regular Season Bomber News

Mr Dee

You can go to the online Bomber Store too through the Bomber website and see them. You can save the image and set it for a background image on your computer too if you so desire. Just for the record, I didn't in case there is some kind of copyright stuff attached to doing that...... 

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Yep -- right under the "For The W" it's in there......for me, growing up in Pinawa and The Whiteshell, those are the key ones on the Eastman flag. I am all about this...

any Rider fans going?  You could do a fake fight photo (or real as the case may be after the booze starts flowing).  A buddy of mine who is a big Habs fan had a photo taken like that at his wedding with his Bruin fan buds, and his Bruin fan wife.  Kind of silly but they loved it.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

34 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

any Rider fans going?  You could do a fake fight photo (or real as the case may be after the booze starts flowing).  A buddy of mine who is a big Habs fan had a photo taken like that at his wedding with his Bruin fan buds, and his Bruin fan wife.  Kind of silly but they loved it.

So here's the thing......I don't have light-hearted, "fun" rivalries with other teams fans. I legitimately despise Riders "fans". There will be a couple of Gappers there who think it's funny that we're doing a Royal Blue/Gold wedding with a ton of Manitoba focus to everything....but the second they try to talk to me about football, I'm out. I'm just not having it and that's just how I'm wired. I truly believe 99% of Riders "fans" are assholes who know NOTHING about football, and I'm not going to have some "fun rivalry" thing with them.....I just can't do it.

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

Yep -- right under the "For The W" it's in there......for me, growing up in Pinawa and The Whiteshell, those are the key ones on the Eastman flag. I am all about this...

Ever go to Clear Lake? My dad used to take me there as a kid. 

8 minutes ago, J5V said:

Ever go to Clear Lake? My dad used to take me there as a kid. 

did all my post-secondary in Brandon, and then spent another 4 years in Dauphin......so I have definitely been to Clear Lake a time or two :)

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

So here's the thing......I don't have light-hearted, "fun" rivalries with other teams fans. I legitimately despise Riders "fans". There will be a couple of Gappers there who think it's funny that we're doing a Royal Blue/Gold wedding with a ton of Manitoba focus to everything....but the second they try to talk to me about football, I'm out. I'm just not having it and that's just how I'm wired. I truly believe 99% of Riders "fans" are assholes who know NOTHING about football, and I'm not going to have some "fun rivalry" thing with them.....I just can't do it.

fair enough, real fight photos it is...