GDT Pre-season Game 2 - Bombers @ Riders

BBlink

4 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

What’s that you said?

Well there is definitely a clear difference between Bomber and Rider fans when it comes to their sheer unbridled optimism. Head over to Riderfans and it seems they are pretty happy how the pre-season is going for them.  There would definitely be a split over here of "well maybe it's not so bad" and "the sky is falling" if our team lost both pre-season games, losing one at home to the other team's backups.

find it interesting that the Sask media thinks their offence will be fine and that Collaros looks like the real deal after that performance, against a group of guys who largely will be cuts and PR guys..that false sense of calm and happiness will turn into dire reality in Hamilton...I don't see it and when that Ol-ine couldnt keep our D-line at bay from pressure with all our subs...imagine when the starters are in there with Biggie

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

find it interesting that the Sask media thinks their offence will be fine and that Collaros looks like the real deal after that performance, against a group of guys who largely will be cuts and PR guys..that false sense of calm and happiness will turn into dire reality in Hamilton...I don't see it and when that Ol-ine couldnt keep our D-line at bay from pressure with all our subs...imagine when the starters are in there with Biggie

Powell is a great add for them. But Roosevelt and Powell does not an entire offense make.  They better hope Arceneaux still has it.

31 minutes ago, Booch said:

Uh-Oh-Line

Did the bombers take any starters from the front 7 last night? And no starting  defensive halfback.... yeah I wouldn't read too much into collaros night. And I saw them hyping up harker too... oh my, after doing ok against a PR squad at best... pump the breaks fellas, pump the  breaks. 

Bryant and Fenner were only guys who will have starter reps and had any signficant playing time before...so the optimism there should be tempered...but false sense of security is a good thing hahaha