2019 CFL Season: Around the League

Mr Dee

4 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Dont agree. Im sure he will try and get a deal, but I dont see any NFL team wanting him after the year he just had. 

I could see him in BC, with lapo. 

In Ottawa with Lapo? I think Campbell is going to BC, if the Esks job isn't available. 

1 minute ago, JCon said:

In Ottawa with Lapo? I think Campbell is going to BC, if the Esks job isn't available. 

Speaking of which, I think Maas gets fired this week.  Their performance in the EF was a disgrace.  

Hil-ar-ious, Rider Stronson thinks the Riders would have destroyed the Ti-Cats in the same manner the Bombers did.  De-lusional.

4 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Speaking of which, I think Maas gets fired this week.  Their performance in the EF was a disgrace.  

Hil-ar-ious, Rider Stronson thinks the Riders would have destroyed the Ti-Cats in the same manner the Bombers did.  De-lusional.

I wish Riderfans didn’t lose their data. I still vividly remember that clown (RS) posting in a thread about Walters/MOS’s last extensions stating that “as a rider fan, this is great news”. 

I would love to see his opinion on that post now that we have a Grey Cup win and 2 more playoff wins than the Riders at their own freaking stadium. 

14 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

I mean... In his defense, Rider Stronson is a complete and utter idiot. Oh, and totally impartial and objective about all things CFL, too.

Maaaaaaan, **** the Riders. And assclown fanboys like him.

33 minutes ago, Blueandgold said:

I wish Riderfans didn’t lose their data. I still vividly remember that clown (RS) posting in a thread about Walters/MOS’s last extensions stating that “as a rider fan, this is great news”. 

I would love to see his opinion on that post now that we have a Grey Cup win and 2 more playoff wins than the Riders at their own freaking stadium. 

Riderfans don't have data, they have digits, if they lose a finger or toe their computational skills are diminished proportionally.

56 minutes ago, JCon said:

I think maas is toast. Finally.

42 minutes ago, Floyd said:

I’m calling Lapo to Edmonton, Maas ends up OC in Toronto, Campbell takes over in BC, Dyce promoted in Ottawa

I can not see maas' ego taking the hit going down to OC. Would love to see dyce get the promo, very well deserved. 

4 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

Brandon Banks deleted his twitter account when he went into the locker room during his injury.

What a pouty baby 

I heard it was some thing to do with a rider fan, go figure. Any word on his injury? I was thinking it looked like the scary kinda knee injury. 

12 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

How great is it to not have to hear them give us that 1990 crap or about the streak? We still have more cups and are the more recent champion.

The drought was their only legitimate chirp. Now they have nothing.

Image result for nothing gif"

11th championship... I wonder when they'll get there. They've had nearly three decades to catch up.

Edited by blue_gold_84
there's an echo in here

3 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

How great is it to not have to hear them give us that 1990 crap or about the streak? We still have more cups and are the more recent champion.

We will still have more cups than them well past all us posters lives..no way in heck we will go even 5-7 years again without a cup...and we up on them by 7 as it is now.

If we can keep our core together again.. which I think we will cause guys are gonna wanna be back together..and the opportunity to cash in on about 20k in extra playoff bonus winnings like they did..easily doable...and dare i say a repeat isnt outta the question

16 hours ago, Booch said:

Thats sarcasm eh?...or trying to be funny??....cause if not what u smoking man??

15 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Dont agree. Im sure he will try and get a deal, but I dont see any NFL team wanting him after the year he just had. 

I could see him in BC, with lapo. 

Yes folks, I couldn't have been kidding more lol.

I'm an extremely sarcastic person and i give no indication of my implications when writing online- my problem haha.

Anyway, I was taking a dig at Wilder for wanting high end CFL money a few years ago thinking he was some superstar who would eventually get onto an NFL roster. 400 yards in a season in the CFL ain't gonna get you there.

42 minutes ago, blue_or_die said:

Yes folks, I couldn't have been kidding more lol.

I'm an extremely sarcastic person and i give no indication of my implications when writing online- my problem haha.

Anyway, I was taking a dig at Wilder for wanting high end CFL money a few years ago thinking he was some superstar who would eventually get onto an NFL roster. 400 yards in a season in the CFL ain't gonna get you there.

yeah damn...I had hoped so cause was wondering wtffffff?? hahaha

On 2019-11-25 at 5:27 PM, Dr Zaius said:

Brandon Banks deleted his twitter account when he went into the locker room during his injury.

What a pouty baby 

LMAO

He tapped out 

Talking **** on Twitter the night before, but it got real 24 H later 

Edit: A sports hernia is a pretty legit injury 

Edited by Geebrr