2019 CFL Season: Around the League

Mr Dee

5 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I hope so too...he sucks.

He's no Streveler but we don't mind him.  Didn't think you were in much of a position to be making fun of other teams qb's. Have you watched any of your own games lately?  In any event, I've come to expect nothing less than immature insulting responses from you so I don't know why I even bother sometimes

34 minutes ago, Ripper said:

He's no Streveler but we don't mind him.  Didn't think you were in much of a position to be making fun of other teams qb's. Have you watched any of your own games lately?  In any event, I've come to expect nothing less than immature insulting responses from you so I don't know why I even bother sometimes

Fajardo Doesn't suck but there are still some question marks with his game (can he throw a consistent deep ball?) And can he perform in a pressure game but it is still a good signing for your team no doubt. Strange he would not wait till the offseason to get as much as he could as a FA, but better the guarantee i guess for him.

51 minutes ago, Ripper said:

As yer from riderfans aren't immature insulting responses a natural occurrence for you.

4 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Imagine going all in on Cody Fajardo....

According to the Riders site - it is a two year deal at $450K per year. Not sure what to think about it - however the Riders see him as their future I guess.

8 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

As yer from riderfans aren't immature insulting responses a natural occurrence for you.

not all Rider Fans that post there are as you describe - there are are a few like that on every site - including this one!

Edited by BBRT
spelling

3 minutes ago, BBRT said:

not all Rider Fans that post there are as you describe - there are are a few like that on every site - including this one!

I agree.  But I don't feel there are very many if any immature and insulting posters here.... and it made me think of some of them over at riderfans who are ridiculous.  So for a riderfans regular to come here and say that made me laugh.  

There are very few Bo Levi Mitchells and Mike Rielly's. Of the young starters Streveller Evans Fajardo and Adams. More than likely Evans and Adams are the two closest to becoming the next guys in the league. Arbuckle has a chance to but would be interesting to see out of Calgary and how he would do in a different system.

6 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

There are very few Bo Levi Mitchells and Mike Rielly's. Of the young starters Streveller Evans Fajardo and Davis. More than likely Evans and Davis are the two closest to becoming the next guys in the league. Arbuckle has a chance to but would be interesting to see out of Calgary and how he would do in a different system.

I dunno about Davis, he had an entire year to impress and basically made nothing of it.