2019 CFL Season: Around the League

Mr Dee

3 hours ago, 17to85 said:

What's the tie breaker situation if all of Winnipeg Calgary and Saskatchewan are tied?

Though that is probably only possible if they were all 11-7 eh...not too likely.

GAME RULE TIEBREAK
When two or more member Clubs are tied in the final Division standings at the conclusion of the regular season schedule, preferential ranking for playoff purposes shall be determined on the basis of the following descending-order priorities and shall be awarded to the Club that:

has won the greater number of games played against all member Clubs of the League, then,
has the higher winning percentage in all games played against all of the other tied Club(s), then,
has scored the higher net aggregate of points (i.e. points scored for less points scored against) in all games played against all of the other tied Club(s), then,
has scored the higher net quotient of points (i.e. points scored for divided by points scored against) in all games played against all of the other tied Club(s), then,
has the higher winning percentage in all games played against all member Clubs of the Division, then,
has scored the higher net aggregate of points in games played against all member Clubs of the Division, then,
has scored the higher quotient of points in games played against all member Clubs of the Division, then,
has scored the higher net aggregate of points in games played against all member Clubs of the League, then,
has scored the higher net quotient of points in games played against all member Clubs of the League, then,
has won a coin toss against the other tied Club.
Note: If two Clubs remain tied after other Club(s) are eliminated during any step, tie breaker reverts to step a).

ctdqJFvn_bigger.jpg

B.C. Lions agree to terms with Canadian QB Brandon Bridge: The B.C. Lions have agreed to terms with Canadian quarterback Brandon Bridge, per sources. After Mike Reilly suffered a broken wrist in Week 18 against the Edmonton Eskimos, the… https://3downnation.com/2019/10/14/b-c-lions-agree-to-terms-with-canadian-qb-brandon-bridge/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter  via @JDunk12

View image on Twitter

Edited by Ripper

6 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I think that Bridge would have been a better choice for the Bombers than Collaros. Bridge knows the CFL game, has a good arm and would probably survive the first jostle.

He cant throw a short pass though.  Its 100 miles an hour from 50 yards or 5 yards. Considering 80% of your play book is less than 10 yards, he wouldn't be a good fit at all

2 minutes ago, Ripper said:

He cant throw a short pass though.  Its 100 miles an hour from 50 yards or 5 yards. Considering 80% of your play book is less than 10 yards, he wouldn't be a good fit at all

The riders need to get back to completing a pass in the first quarter before they can think of winning anything

2 hours ago, Ripper said:

ctdqJFvn_bigger.jpg

B.C. Lions agree to terms with Canadian QB Brandon Bridge: The B.C. Lions have agreed to terms with Canadian quarterback Brandon Bridge, per sources. After Mike Reilly suffered a broken wrist in Week 18 against the Edmonton Eskimos, the… https://3downnation.com/2019/10/14/b-c-lions-agree-to-terms-with-canadian-qb-brandon-bridge/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter  via @JDunk12

View image on Twitter

Yeah, he'll help alright. 

That's the crux of that team..all me first guys..Purifoy..Edam..Gainey..Evan's.. Hughes..I bet Michah Johnson Hope's to get the heck outta there as that's not the culture he is accustomed to..prob reason why he has done Jack **** there this yr..hoping he gets released in offseason as not earning his cheque..prob go back to Cgy and be dominant again..just like Dennis who hated it in Sask

I hope we actually grab second..host a playoff game for the fan base then waltz onto Sask again like last year and end their season..again..and continue to be undefeated in playoffs in their toilet bowl stadium..

On 2019-10-12 at 6:58 PM, wanna-b-fanboy said:

*CHecks next week's schedule*...Those lucky motherfuckers in the rectangle province just get all the ******* breaks. 

It's like the football gods just when full mellonhead.

When the Eskies win today- all of the last games for the riders will be against teams with nothing left to play for....

I actually laughed when I saw Sask's remaining schedule... I bunch of people around here have mentioned a few times that Sask has benefited from a weak schedule but I didn't put too much thought into it... then I see they get to face Danny O'Brien and Logan Kilgore for their last three games... with a chance to lock up first.... you guys might be on to something 🤣

22 hours ago, Booch said:

That's the crux of that team..all me first guys..Purifoy..Edam..Gainey..Evan's.. Hughes..I bet Michah Johnson Hope's to get the heck outta there as that's not the culture he is accustomed to..prob reason why he has done Jack **** there this yr..hoping he gets released in offseason as not earning his cheque..prob go back to Cgy and be dominant again..just like Dennis who hated it in Sask

I hope we actually grab second..host a playoff game for the fan base then waltz onto Sask again like last year and end their season..again..and continue to be undefeated in playoffs in their toilet bowl stadium..

How are Purifoy and Edem me first guys?  I guess you missed the part where the Bombers all of sudden are wearing a big play chain as well, you know what they say about immitation.    And Micah Johnson comes from the culture of Bo Levi Mitchell, the whiniest player in the league.  Try again Booch

32 minutes ago, Brock Streveler said:

How are Purifoy and Edem me first guys?  I guess you missed the part where the Bombers all of sudden are wearing a big play chain as well, you know what they say about immitation.    And Micah Johnson comes from the culture of Bo Levi Mitchell, the whiniest player in the league.  Try again Booch

Mockingly if any thing, but you must have missed where the riders version is an imitation it self. 

And hardrick was with BC before he came here but is maybe the biggest leader on the team. That isnt how pro sports and leadership work, especially for guys on the opposite side of the ball.

39 minutes ago, Brock Streveler said:

yeah it was done more mockingly than anything...and where do you think the rider's got it from..copied it from kids basically...me first guys based on their play..selfish penalties..and the fact they are are on their 3rd and 4th teams in the league after being dumped for various reasons...not all having to do with their play...though Edam is a lot to do with his play as he is sub par

You need to stop posting about things you have no clue about...especially when you are constantly belittled for it...or perhaps you are just dumb enough to actually not even realize it...the latter to which I lean toward....though reading your drivel is entertaining at the least and your fascination with what I have to say, and disputing it all is i'm not sure weird..creepy...sad...flattering,..or a combination of them all...

Oh and BLM is not what I would call whiney...that's the Rider fanbase...he's outspoken and cocky and has backed it up...the Stamps culture is leaps and bounds ahead of the Rider's...on all levels..for decades now...and sad that you basically just called your DT whiney....Is that your excuse for his sub par play?...or is it sub par as he is second guessing going to the Riuder's and it shows in his play, like others before him?

Edited by Booch

1 hour ago, Brock Streveler said:

Using the " big play chain " in a response like it means anything lmao....