2019 CFL Season: Around the League

Mr Dee

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

Just pointing out that for all the jokes and comments here I noticed your team thought it was ok.  That's not trolling. Your team has it too so making fun of someone else is a bit silly isn't it? Where did the Bombers get the idea from I wonder?

Same place the Riders got it...The U....

I think the Bombers did it mockingly as well...using an actual real chain as well and not some stupid prop

Edited by Booch

4 hours ago, JCon said:

A side note/rant, not on this topic at all... I really hate using CFL_News in any tweets or retweets. They take someone else's work and put it into their own tweet. Usually, those are professionals that rely on the their Twitter traffic for their job. If someone wants to use their rework, they should retweet it properly, so that the professional gets the credit. Rant done. 

I'm sure it would please you to know that CFL_News is ran by Rider Stronson, one of the more obnoxious rider fans.

The Montreal Alouettes might finally have a deal in place for new owners.

Here's the latest on #AlsMTL ownership, according to my sources. The Lenkov brothers will be the majority owners ... 51 per cent. Claridge and Pierre Boivin will have the remaining 49 per cent. Deal expected to close within 7-10 days

Montreal Gazette reporter Herb Zurkowsky has been tied into the

32 minutes ago, J5V said:

Looks like Riley broke his wrist. I guess we cant expect any help from BC. 

*CHecks next week's schedule*...Those lucky motherfuckers in the rectangle province just get all the ******* breaks. 

It's like the football gods just when full mellonhead.

When the Eskies win today- all of the last games for the riders will be against teams with nothing left to play for....

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

38 minutes ago, O2L said:

No matter which way you cut it, I think we need to resign ourselves to the fact that Sask is finishing first. Arguably the worst part of that is three games in a row against Calgary. 

If the Riders are waiting for us in the WSF that doesn't bother me. I don't think they can beat us three times in a row at Mosaic. The only game we have to win against Calgary is the last one. 

3 hours ago, J5V said:

If the Riders are waiting for us in the WSF that doesn't bother me. I don't think they can beat us three times in a row at Mosaic. The only game we have to win against Calgary is the last one. 

But, if we beat Calgary the next two weeks, we then get to host them for the WSF instead of traveling out there...