2019 CFL Season: Around the League

Mr Dee

3 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Yes Logan Kilgore is awful, but so is Fajardo 

Awful as in a favourite for west MOP???

Fajardo   GP-14     Att-272     Comp-379     Comp%-71.8     Yards-3440     TDs-14    Ints-7     Efficiency-104.3     RushingTD's-10    W/L- 10-4

55 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Just bugging you guys.  It will be a dog fight right to the end.  Never know how it will go. We could win them all or we could lose them all.  I've been a fan for many years.  I have seen us grab defeat from the clutches of victory many times. One thing is for sure, it will be exciting for the rest of the year

agree...real crap shoot this year...I actually kinda like we are taking a big greasy dump right now...gota few weeks to figure it out as opposed to taking one in week 18

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

"Veteran presence" from Collaros?? We still have Nichols on the sidelines and in the film room, and Coach Buck around, too. What the f*** is Collaros going to offer that those guys aren't?? 

Nichols based on his lack of accountability seems to be more of a me first type of guy.   I've never heard any interviews or anything about him being a great mentor.    Buck on the other hand definitely a good locker room guy.  But isn't he up in the press box during the games?

Willie Jefferson on the other hand has been here for less then a year and multiple players and reports mentioned about how he has coached and helped out with the younger guys.  

1 minute ago, Booch said:

agree...real crap shoot this year...I actually kinda like we are taking a big greasy dump right now...gota few weeks to figure it out as opposed to taking one in week 18

This is all we have left to cling to this year. Friggin sad.

yes..and no...in the losses to the Rider's we basically outplayed them in all 3 games...they never whooped..schooled...or controlled us in any way shape or form...and we shall see soon how we match with CGY but as it stands now are up a game on them too...so last 3 weeks should be interesting...other than the Hamilton beat down in the other 3 losses we should have really won them all...it's not like we are being pushed around and beaten up....solve a few brain farts....good things can happen...

45 minutes ago, Brock Streveler said:

yup, considering every other qb who doesn't play on a tire fire team has missed a pile of time and they won't give the MOP to the real MOP because of a drug test I wouldn't go bragging about that too much. 

But hey, you want to go all in on Fajardo good luck to you!

52 minutes ago, Brock Streveler said:

Fajardo   GP-14     Att-272     Comp-379     Comp%-71.8     Yards-3440     TDs-14    Ints-7     Efficiency-104.3     RushingTD's-10    W/L- 10-4

Favorite? nah. 

42 minutes ago, Booch said:

yes..and no...in the losses to the Rider's we basically outplayed them in all 3 games...they never whooped..schooled...or controlled us in any way shape or form...and we shall see soon how we match with CGY but as it stands now are up a game on them too...so last 3 weeks should be interesting...other than the Hamilton beat down in the other 3 losses we should have really won them all...it's not like we are being pushed around and beaten up....solve a few brain farts....good things can happen...

LOL, that right there is the definition of delusion.

Fact's don't care about your feelings son, like i said, your rep has taken a beating this season, quit while youre ahead.

6 minutes ago, Brock Streveler said:

Fact's don't care about your feelings son, like i said, your rep has taken a beating this season, quit while youre ahead.

What do you want from us other than wanting to pick a fight? You want us to say nice things about the Rough Riders? Not going to happen. This is where Winnipeg Blue Bomber fans reside, hence the name Morning Big Blue. 

28 minutes ago, Brock Streveler said:

son??..hahaha...okay pops...and what game did the riders out play Winnipeg?...last game...not really...banjo bowl?...nope..LDC?...nope...if anything it may have been even in 2 of the games but thats a stretch...

23 minutes ago, Booch said:

son??..hahaha...okay pops...and what game did the riders out play Winnipeg?...last game...not really...banjo bowl?...nope..LDC?...nope...if anything it may have been even in 2 of the games but thats a stretch...

Thats funny.  Riders outplayed the Bombers in just about every measurable the other night, plus their defence dropped 3 easy INT's.   And I agree with Doug Brown, if anything that score flattered the Bombers.   Also looking at the LDC, it was a close game but all that matters is the Riders won on a last minute drive where the Bombers defence folded, to me that is getting outplayed when it counted the most.   You can't continue to try and polish the Blue Bombers turd as that becomes almost comical coming from someone who is consistently wrong on just about every topic.   Keep your predictions coming Booch, its entertaining. 

Edited by Brock Streveler

33 minutes ago, Brock Streveler said:

14 TD passes, 10 TD rushes, 104.3 eff Rating 

hmm...Nichols has better numbers than those 3 at this juncture...guess he should be ahead of Fatardo?...plus he had a better winning percentage as well when he went out...your logic is flawed like your team

1 hour ago, Brock Streveler said:

37 minutes ago, Brock Streveler said:

Thats funny.  Riders outplayed the Bombers in just about every measurable the other night, plus their defence dropped 3 easy INT's.   And I agree with Doug Brown, if anything that score flattered the Bombers.   Also looking at the LDC, it was a close game but all that matters is the Riders won on a last minute drive where the Bombers defence folded, to me that is getting outplayed when it counted the most.   You can't continue to try and polish the Blue Bombers turd as that becomes almost comical coming from someone who is consistently wrong on just about every topic.   Keep your predictions coming Booch, its entertaining. 

Image result for obsessed gif

Feel free to hit the bricks already. Your schtick here is tired and annoying.

3 hours ago, Brock Streveler said:

272 attempts.....creating 379 completions............  only this can be accomplished in a melon head.