2019 CFL Season: Around the League

Mr Dee

1 minute ago, Floyd said:

Greenwood added to 6-game...  if this was happening to the bombers, we'd all be screaming that Huff should have known Greenwood was broken-down and would never last a season...

But Calgary's perfect right?

He was having a heck of a season for them too ifni recall, who is the next man up?

Can’t help but wonder why this guy dropped off this badly. He was very talented and has all the tools to be a dominant receiver in this league with the exception of the one that is key...heart. It’s just not there this year. He said all the right things after he was signed, but just couldn’t/wouldn’t  walk the walk. Shame.

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

https://3downnation.com/2019/10/04/the-vikings-didnt-want-bo-levi-mitchell-to-cause-a-qb-controversy-in-minnesota/

Kind of an interesting story. No surprises here, but BLM is a cocky MFer....

So what’s the excuse for the other 31 teams, half of whom have no QB worth worrying about?

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

https://3downnation.com/2019/10/04/the-vikings-didnt-want-bo-levi-mitchell-to-cause-a-qb-controversy-in-minnesota/

I’m not buying his story. Maybe with the Vikings, but with every NFL squad he worked out for they all said “ HEY! No competition!”??

bullshit, bo wasn’t good enough. Back up money even third string money in the NFL is better than a starting QB in Canada 

6 hours ago, Noeller said:

If true (and who knows if it is), I respect BLM for wanting to play more than wanting to get paid to hold a clip-board. Up here he gets to be the big fish.

9 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I just don't get Mitchell. Why is it so important to him that he look better than he is? 

Assuming the article is 100% accurate, he just knows what his strengths are and is not afraid to say it.  I mean, he's a jerk, but he is a good QB and any of us would want him on our team. 

The Vikings' management is who I don't get - but we have heard stranger things than that from the NFL.  Ricky Ray in his prime, same story, except he actually stayed and held a clipboard for a while. 

18 hours ago, Noeller said:

I know there are some cranky old people with irrational hatred of all things foreign, but I am hopeful we'll see long term benefits from this:

Not against this but won't been interested in any of this until global players start making an impact...and I don't mean as kickers or STs

47 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I feel like it's baby steps. You gotta start somewhere. And just because you're working on one thing (global expansion of the game) doesn't mean you're not working on other things too (building the game closer to home) 

As long as we find owners for BC and Montreal... and a fan base for Toronto... and a team for Moncton...